'KM': Number Two

'KM': Number Two

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

I'm pretty sure it started out as a joke. She's the type to flirt without meaning it, and you seemed willing to play along with the "in love" act.
I found out that last night after I left it got worse. According to her, you guys started holding hands--for real, not joking about it. And you asked her on a date. Both of you are confused at how quickly it escalated and aren't entirely sure of your feelings for each other.
I wish I could say I wasn't jealous. I thought I wasn't.
But here's what it is, I think: I had found someone--you--that I loved hanging out with, who loved hanging out with me, and who I had a lot in common with. And yet, that wasn't enough. For some reason, I don't how to get a guy to like me. I'm afraid to flirt because, well, that's just not my personality, and I feel like if I start now, it will seem like I actually like the guy, instead of just trying to figure my own feelings out.
KM, I know you didn't like me, but now that she's on the scene, I'm afraid I'm going to lose my friendship with you. And at this rate, I'm not going to have anyone left.


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on November 26, 2012
Last Updated on November 26, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing