'Tal': Number Thirteen

'Tal': Number Thirteen

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

There's a good chance you'll be moving this summer, perhaps next summer. If it's next summer, then I don't mind, since I'll be leaving as well.

If it's this summer, then it'll be rather difficult.

I'm really happy for you. You'll have more opportunities where you're going, and more youth of our church for you to be with. There will be a better youth program, and you'll be able to reconnect with some of your friends from when you lived there before.

On the other hand, I'm going to miss you terribly. Despite the hard times we went through, I am so grateful that we have been able to be friends. I want you to stay here, because you've got a lot ahead of you here that you can do.

Whatever happens will happen. You and I don't have much of a say in the matter, but I do know that whatever happens will be for the best.

This time you move away, will you remember me? Please, don't forget me like last time you moved.


© 2011 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
Added on February 27, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing