'Tal': Number Fourteen

'Tal': Number Fourteen

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

You could call it a date. We didn't. Yeah, so it was just you and me, but that's because no one else could go.

And I think I've finally realized something that I might have already known.

As much as I love you, I love you as a sister loves her brother.

You aren't the kind of guy I want to marry. Yes, I love hanging out with you. But I want a guy that will wait with me through the credits at the end of the movie in the theater. I want a guy who realizes my dreams, and is excited about them for me. I want a guy who cares that I've never had someone like me back (at least, that's admitted it). And Tal, as much as I love you, you aren't that guy.

Perhaps we have known each other too long, that you don't really notice who I am anymore, and you take me for granted. Perhaps we were always meant to go separate ways. That's fine with me.

Thank you, Tal, for all the fun times we've had.


© 2011 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
Added on March 18, 2011
Last Updated on March 18, 2011

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing