'JP': Number Four

'JP': Number Four

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

I was talking to my friend today about you--about how we got to know each other--and we started noticing some interesting coincidences.

It began with the fact that, despite it being nine months past your 18th birthday, you hadn't been ordained an elder yet, so you got to go to the dance.

The fire alarm got pulled, giving us an opportunity to talk without the music getting in the way.

I left my jacket inside the building, reminding me that I hadn't given you my number.

Your mission call had you wait until March 30, meaning that you could attend my choir concert--that just happened to be only an hour away from you.

The only hitch? You've got a girlfriend.

I love hanging out with you, and there's too many things going just right for us not to get to know each other. I don't know why. Perhaps there's a part of the plan I'm still missing.

Regardless, I'm excited to see what coincidences our futures hold.


© 2011 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

392 Views
Added on April 22, 2011
Last Updated on April 22, 2011

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing