'JP': Number Eight

'JP': Number Eight

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

The second letter was completely unexpected, coming just days after the first one. And I realized how much I love getting mail. Now, I wait everyday, hoping that there will be something for me, because maybe, just maybe, there might be. It seems strange, but perhaps, when I get married, I want to send my husband a letter. In the mail. Yes, take the time and money to stamp and send it. At least once a week. There is very little better than seeing your name written on an envelope, knowing it's not a bill or junk mail, knowing that inside, it's a letter from someone who cares.

You mentioned your concern about your girlfriend. And honestly, whether or not you two end up together isn't a concern to me. I was just happy that you were willing to confide in me your concerns.

I think missions are one of the best things to happen to a person. I am so glad that our church is one that very strongly recommends them for young men. They change so much for the better.


© 2011 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
Added on August 2, 2011
Last Updated on August 2, 2011

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing