'JW': Number One

'JW': Number One

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto
"

Why on earth do (nearly) all my guy friends have 'J' names?!

"
I've known you for at least two years now, but never really got to know you until recently. I'm not entirely sure why.

But at the last New Year's Eve dance we ended up hanging out.

It was snowing beautifully: flakes an inch in diameter and the perfect stickiness for snowballs. Both of us ended up outside in a snowball fight, and by the time our hands were unfeelingly numb from the cold, we had built a small snowman named Gregory. That hour (at least) was some of the most fun I've ever had at a dance.

Predictably, you have a girlfriend.

Inconveniently, she's in our stake.

Which means that she's at the activities with us.

Which makes it awkward for me wanting to hang out with you.

Tal is convinced that it's not awkward. All I have to do is mention the awkward relationship that I have with him and AJ when they're together.


I love texting you--though you haven't as much recently--and you're incredibly quirky. I wish I could get to know you better, but I'm not entirely sure how...My sense of honor keeps me away when I wish I could get close.


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
Added on February 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 9, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing