'WS': Number One

'WS': Number One

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

It started Sunday night when we were on tour.

I joined your group because mine was going shopping, and I didn't want to go with them. In the midst of that, I became France in the World War that was the Mustang Battle. We went to dinner, and then ended up hanging out on the pool deck until rehearsal. I sat next to you, and man, your arm was comfortably warm.

Then on Tuesday night we sat next to each other on the bus to and from the luau, just talking about random stuff. I ended up resting my head against your shoulder and sort of half slept as we played the question game.

Wednesday night was the plane ride, and I fell asleep on your shoulder for most of the night...Our theme song might be 'Lean On Me'

You're one of the few people I feel completely comfortable with, and I'm not sure why. Regardless, I'm waiting until Hawai'i wears off, and then see if the attachment stayed...

In the meantime, as much as I was sure I wasn't going to prom, you've got until April 6th to ask. I've already got a dress picked.


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
Added on March 16, 2012
Last Updated on March 16, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing