'WS': Number Three

'WS': Number Three

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

Last night I texted you how things were going between you and your ex. Instead of explaining over text, you asked to speak in person--it was too complicated. So this morning I found you and we went into one of the practice rooms in the choir room to talk.

Although twice people accidentally came in, and when we left together there was a bunch of people that saw us leave the same room, it wasn't awkward at all for me. I was completely comfortable.

Anyways.

We talked about your ex, though the conversation morphed all over the place soon afterwards. You mentioned that you're "tri-sectional"--having the personality of a bass, tenor, and soprano. I joked that you must've dated her because you needed an alto in his life, and proceeded to calculate how many altos there were in the world of datable age. How convenient that I'm an alto...

I love talking to you...but the anxiety is starting to get to me. I have no patience for being patient.


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
Added on March 22, 2012
Last Updated on March 22, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing