'WS': Number Five

'WS': Number Five

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

(WS, Tal, MG and I are all in choir together)

Turns out it was someone else.

Now that my twitterpation has been squelched into the realms of 'Feelings for Former Crushes' I'm a little bit more rational. While I had fun hanging out with you, I find it hard to do the same now, fearing that it'll be seen as flirting even though you have a date already. You also don't seem as willing to be friends with me. You said barely a word to me on the bus on Monday night, and I have more conversations with your friends than you.

But you made a mistake.

Remember what was happening between Tal and MG on tour? How they were always flirting, and how she quite obviously had a crush on him? It's not gone. If you'd been watching, you would've seen that it was still there. You would've seen that there was someone that actually wanted to go with you. MG admitted to Tal that she didn't want to get asked by you since it'd be awkward. And then yesterday, when they were flirting right in front of you...

I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do. But I gave you the chance and you wouldn't take it. Now what do you do?


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
Added on March 31, 2012
Last Updated on March 31, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing