'Richard': Number Twelve

'Richard': Number Twelve

A Chapter by Kyari Hasutto

Our first official date together since we started going out almost a month ago, and it was wonderful.
Besides the fact that I finally learned how to skip rocks.
But today I learned that I really am one of your best friends--comparable to your best guy friend. That is incredibly special. For years I've struggled, wondering who has actually cared, and if anyone ever did. It's been great to know that there is someone that does care. Even if you aren't the physical type and not one for hugs or hand holding, I still love being with you, and I wish we could spend more time together...
I'm going to miss these nights. My coworkers are counting down the days until they can leave, but for me, that means counting down the days I have left with you, and I rather not do that...
It still confuses me, that is, my feelings towards you. It's not infatuation, I've addressed that already: but it's a type of friendship I haven't really experienced. I'm kind of enjoying it.


© 2012 Kyari Hasutto


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

341 Views
Added on June 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2012

Notes to My Friends


Author

Kyari Hasutto
Kyari Hasutto

About
The most significant thing about me if that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (also called Mormons). If you have a problem with that...well, you shouldn't. But it is a b.. more..

Writing