WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO A CAUSE -- PURE OR PURE EVIL

WE ARE ALL SLAVES TO A CAUSE -- PURE OR PURE EVIL

A Story by bigfootprint
"

Any enslaved population faces the deadly fury of the Communist Manifesto’s standing order: Convert the few and conquer the many -- and kill the unsubmissive.

"

I serve God and capitalism. I have faith that good will prevail, that the economy will rebound if we can re-elect President Trump, and that God is merciful. I believe God Almighty created humankind as His vessel to practice, preserve, and proliferate true love, goodness, and mercy across all time and space. God dwells within us, granting His grace as consciousness and conscience to share His gift of universal awareness. 


He has given us the intelligence to survive, and that entails choosing a serviceable system of survival that promotes human dignity and the ability to honor our worldly obligations. Personal survival springs from faith in God, faith in each other, and faith that his Commandments provide for self-sufficiency to chart our course to success through duty to self, family, and society. I believe America’s Founding Fathers received Christianity’s inspiration in building a culture of capitalism to ensure self-determination as its forte. Capitalism does not concern itself with morality. It is only a system, a device. Humans are left to provide the moral climate to adapt to capitalism as the best way to reward faith, hard work, self-reliance, and determination. 


Not all humans are charitable, humble, and gracious. A successful capitalist lifestyle comes best rooted in honor, wealth-building strategies, and God’s moral guidance, The natural evolution of capitalism, being an applied aggregate of societal wealth-building goals and principles, gave rise to an elite among creators of wealth. Such barons have always assumed a duty to take part in the rise and fall of humanity -- by greed, design, or default. Some ultra-rich people appear to be motivated by lust and self-glorification rather than faith in the inherent dignity of man.


Wealthy barons, elevated by inheritance, intelligence, keen insight, and motivation, have always strived for economic buoyancy, although history is rife with failures. Trump has a proven record as a wealthy baron. I find him to be divinely inspired, choosing to boost America’s service to human rights, liberties, and dignity. Ask Trump whom he serves. Others have not proven so devoted to the greater good. That natural buoyancy comprises the traditional world order of things. Barons are at the top of the wealth creation pyramid -- and some apparently worship the earthly power it brings. 


They ride the crest as brokers of the precarious balance of civilization, enjoying the social prominence and human comforts. As mere mortals, they are not immune to illness, treachery, or bodily injury. They rely on the protection of armed guards atop high walls of power -- buttressed by like minds to the cause. Some are good, like George Washington, who was the wealthiest land baron in the colonies. Then there is George Soros, a demon who has chosen the Chinese dictator as his vessel to administer the world for evil. That way, he will own Marxism --  a kingmaker and not a disposable stepping stone. 


The dictator’s job will be to solidify a permanent feudal hierarchy by imposing harsh communism on his virtual slaves, the working class, separated from the concept of self-reliance, property ownership, and personal wealth. They will labor as the government dictates, to be assigned family rights, lodging, and a tiny garden spot to fill a pantry, subject to official confiscation. The dictator’s inner circle can become more like fascists, with means to personal wealth and property, but never free of the dictator’s thumb. W wealth and property of working-class individuals came up for grabs by the cabal at the time of the conquest.


There is no public voice, only individual private opinion, which can be death to divulge. Mind control over the masses is achieved by forced indoctrination that God is only a myth, people are government property,  all wealth and privilege is reserved for the ruling elite, that the dictator decides life and death, etc. The only reason Soros is still around is that his fellow barons and the devotees of wealth and power protect him as the status quo.  You can't touch any of them without destroying yourself. 


In the Western world, rioters and revolutionaries -- and ordinary people -- are only the hired help, mere slaves to personal faith, cannon fodder who live and die in dedication to that faith -- good or evil. We have personal rights to work or starve, as well as own anything we can afford. We can even steal valuables so long as we are not caught. We call ourselves capitalists but in essence, are bought and sold by contract or submission, willing to die in supplication to all we hold dear. In the communist world, all unbound independent thinkers are summarily dispatched. Criminals are often shot immediately. You could wield an army of submissives yourself if you had the know-how to become a baron. You might hire people to do the job of ridding the world of such pivotal arses. But don't bother to try. 


You have already proved you lack the smarts or heart to be a wealthy baron who could run the world. You can only be a servant or a destroyer -- a worker victimized by your own moral failures, never a creator of great wealth. If you won the lottery, you would likely lack the character to control the windfall -- soon to fall into the clutches of craftier people. You cannot get a Marxist baron tried for treason. His Dem comrades can’t allow it. Once a Marxist, it is death to betray. Marxists feel a secret addiction created by brainwashing and re-education to a dictatorial one-world construct, futilely believing they will be part of some grand universewide experiment, awaiting alien interdiction yet to be announced. 


Converts were too busy being seduced and enamored by their brainwashers. They missed crucial info -- don’t ask questions. The clandestine seduction process obscures the tactics of dictatorial conquest. When any dictator attains power, he and his inner circle immediately set about to exterminate all the little people who paved the road to conquest. He knows that those servants, especially the firebrands, got paid to enable his rise to power. They could enable his replacement. A Marxist dictator holds himself to be the god of all he surveys. Unconscionable Mao Tse-tung murdered millions of malcontents after his victory. He killed many times more in his grand Cultural Revolution to cleanse society of all rogues in drug dens, sexatoriums, gambling houses, etc.,  where a subculture thwarted his total control of wealth. 


Modern cutthroat dictators are no different than those throughout history. It took the entire lineage of mankind to ferry us to the founding of our New World, this United States of America, which is being mercilessly pounded, badmouthed, and cursed to total submission to tyranny. Our oppressors will use the same tactics as did Ghengis Khan, whose assassins wiped out all who imperiled his dream of empire. Like in imperial Rome, where death squads will strike at rogue senators. Or with today’s American dictator wannabes, renegades have died under suspicious circumstances, in remote sanctuaries, or in one-car accidents. 


Marxist elements of society carefully punctuate their strategy with stiletto and car-bombings to force a containment of the grand American experiment in freedom. If they succeed in destroying American’s faith in government,  it will be because our nation has lost its faith in Almighty God and the tenets on which it is founded. Dumbed-down students never see the ways of evil perpetrators nipping at their heels. Teachers seduced by radical mind-control techniques never consider that seeds of thought they plant in fertile young minds will lead to a harvest of assured heartache and despair. 


.The Communist Manifesto is the Bible of the radical left. It decrees that everyone submit or die. In China, where the spreading of religious thought is criminalized, proselytizing can bring speedy execution -- and has. The Marxist onslaught never winds down, Any enslaved population faces the deadly fury of the Communist Manifesto’s standing order: Convert the few and conquer the many -- and kill the unsubmissive. Marxists slaver to impose their world view with a death grip, without compunction. Conscience and mercy have been removed from the equation by official denial of obligation to divine providence and grace, shining from all-knowing, all-powerful God Almighty. 


To survive this challenge from the left, Americans must fall to their knees and beg of the only ultimate salvation in all existence. We must ask God's guidance for our leaders and ourselves. We must stop the evildoers in their tracks. All people and property are at risk of rioting, arson, and murder as the Marxists work like maggots to force leadership and followers of Jesus Christ into submission at gunpoint. When Jesus returns triumphant to judge a world full of evil, we must stand worthy of that redemption.

© 2020 bigfootprint


Author's Note

bigfootprint
Every free nation's people should be galled to see American lawmakers kneeling under the unfurled American flag in support of communist rabble, regurgitating Marxist propaganda and hatred for proud Americans and their grand protectors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on June 8, 2020
Last Updated on June 8, 2020
Tags: Marxism sucks