Stunning Scene

Stunning Scene

A Poem by Big ol' Kahuna
"

A love poem depicting a "beauty" and a "beast". The question most of us probably have from time to time wondering if we are good enough, or just enough, for the ones we yearn for; desire. Sonnet form stretched to 13 sylables per line.

"

Quietly I peer through boughs of aromatic pine,

And gaze down upon your divine moonlit silhouette.

Nape of your neck enveloped by amber locks so fine,

Very sight makes my heart dance a splendid minuet.

 

Your feminine beauty quite breathtaking to behold,

Lights the fire inside me that I just can’t control.

Goddess like curves fill my body with urges truth told,

Desire to hold you I would almost sell my soul.

 

The sparkles from the flowing river you stare into,

Dance marvelous jigs in your eyes and on your sweet form.

What do you dream about, staring into waters blue?

Handsome man of your dreams to keep you so close and warm?

 

If only I could be the man of your yearning dreams,

But I am so flawed, so I just watch this stunning scene.

 

 

© 2009 Big ol' Kahuna


Author's Note

Big ol' Kahuna
I hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your feminine beauty quite breathtaking to behold,
Lights the fire inside me that I just can't control.
Goddess like curves fill my body with urges truth told,
Desire to hold you I would almost sell my soul.

This is beautiful and you have used a stunning form to convey the longing so well. I really enjoyed reading this piece, imagining the beauty that he sees, the desire that he feels to be the one that she desires. Great job.

xxoxx

Posted 14 Years Ago


This piece is dreamy and eloquent. Simply lovely. The only caveat: the font makes it difficult to read. Sorry - that is the graphic designer/web developer in me coming through. Love the write though. Excellent!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I think this poem is fantastic. Very visual and thought provoking. A poem that readers think about hours later. I hope you send out some read requests? I plan to of this poem.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Yep, I do like it. I think sometimes sonnets aren't the most smooth poems, but I think this one does flow nicely. Its got a different touch to it. Its almost delicate in its wording and tells a great story of the beast watching the woman by the water. Its got a sad quality to it, but its also whimsical. I think you did an awesome job with this. One of your bests for sure.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I did like it The sonnet form is infinitely flexible but thirteen syllables is definitely unusuak

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2009
Last Updated on July 31, 2009

Author

Big ol' Kahuna
Big ol' Kahuna

About
Welcome to my page. There is a little of everything here, but for the most part, all I seem motivated to write is of a sexual nature, so most of the content will be adult oriented. I haven't bee.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..