Medical Billing is like Navigating through a Jungle of Healthcare Data

Medical Billing is like Navigating through a Jungle of Healthcare Data

A Story by Donna Whipple
"

Doing your own bills at home is hard enough as it is, doing medical billing service is even a tougher path to travel. We make it so you don’t even have to lift a fingertip. We are a top of the line

"
Doing your own bills at home is hard enough as it is, doing medical billing service is even a tougher path to travel.  We make it so you don’t even have to lift a fingertip.  We are a top of the line medical billing service who can offer you business options from data entry to filing with insurance companies on point.  We will conduct basic and advanced medical billing services to you so that you can go about running your business with the knowledge that the background medical billing services are done to keep things going so you can concentrate on other aspects of your company.

We can take care of your claims with a standardized billing service that takes care of everything for you from claims submission and follow up to data entre.  We also don’t just take care of primary insurance, let our experience with secondary insurances help you keep things on your end flowing in a quick and punctual manner.  Our services are professional and up to the latest industry standards in the healthcare fields that sometimes seem to all be stuck together with a bunch of red tape.  Why spend your time trying to unwind red tape A from red tape B which is tangled up in red tape C.  Let us cut through that red tape for you and get your business on track with either our standard medical billing service to a service that is individualized and tailored to you and your medical business service needs.

With our medical billing services we offer management consultation services as well.  Our state of the art customer service will never leave you out in the cold high and dry.  The Billing Advantage teams will always make sure you know what we are working on for you and that you can come right along side by side so that you are always informed.
 
Our customer service is second to none in the medical billing field.  From accounts receivable management to the latest in technologically advanced medical health record practices.  We provide you with accuracy in all our data entry and coding that you never have to second guess.  We keep a line of communication open between your client and your business at all times and assist from start to finish making sure that your experience with us is outstanding and we can build a partnership that will take us from beginning to end and beyond!

© 2014 Donna Whipple


Author's Note

Donna Whipple
Looking for your great comments!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So I was at the zoo the other day, and I'm talking to this cheetah--I asked him if life in the zoo was better than being in the wild. He just looked at me and said "Living in a jungle? Man, it's like medical billing out there."

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on April 28, 2014
Last Updated on April 28, 2014
Tags: medical, billing, services, healthcare

Author

Donna Whipple
Donna Whipple

North Reading, MA



About
Donna Whipple, Psy.D. is a clinical psychologist and a health service provider with over 30 years of treatment and management experience. more..