BJJ Connection : Learn About The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

BJJ Connection : Learn About The Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

A Story by BJJ Connection
"

In sports BJJ Competition, the BJJ guard is a position that is often used in tournaments and training courses. The guard base consists of having your legs wrapped around the waist of your partner, and

"
In sports BJJ Competition, the BJJ guard is a position that is often used in tournaments and training courses. The guard base consists of having your legs wrapped around the waist of your partner, and usually being on earth. The protection can also be used when the opponent is standing, however, this is not the purpose of this article. There are many variations of the guard. The guard closed the base consists of having your feet crossed behind their opponents back, so it's hard to break his legs.

http://img.breakingmuscle.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/full_width/images/bydate/20131003/91739905112f26fc6314z.jpg

The basic function of the guard is to stop the entire mountain. The guard closed restricts movement opponents by controlling the waist and hips. Opening her legs, the player may guard groped to move to different positions, or groped various types of communications. There are exceptions to this, where a few observations can be made from the closed guard.

http://www.cravefitness.com/userfiles/image/bjj%20web.jpg

What BJJ connection is trying to accomplish is to bring the sport of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competition together for ease and convenience. One way that the guard can be used to control your opponent is controlling her hips with his legs. In this position, BJJ, the legs can be used to pull back on the back of your opponent for groped to force him or her to lean on you or in the ground (if you are angled to your opponent).

http://zombiebjj.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jiujitsulehighvalley.jpg

Another way in which protection can be used to present your opponents. From the guard position, a critical factor in your success is breaking contributions posture opponents. This means that your opponent is not sitting straight on guard. An example of this is to have your opponent bent over and with his forearms on the chest or on the ground. From here, some basic attacks of this position include BJJ gi chokes, arm bars, and the triangle choke.

BJJ Connection 18663 Ventura Blvd Tarzana, CA 91356
Telephone: (310) 893-4978

© 2015 BJJ Connection


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe