A Letter From God to the Broken

A Letter From God to the Broken

A Poem by BLFK
"

We've been hurt. I've been hurt. In the midst of the battle and heartache, what if you received a letter from God?

"
Dear Daughter,
You say that no one understands the reasons why you fear the veil of black that falls over the world at night.
You say that no one comprehends the shame, regret, and lies that you have come to believe.
You say that no one appears to care that you cry yourself to sleep or that you pretend to be whole and strong.

Daughter, what if someone took a moment to extend their hand or stand behind you to show that you aren't alone,
Would you come Home and let Me hold you close?
In the midst of no one's, I want to be someone who can show you My love for you.
I have gone through each and every thing that you feel, and because I know your secrets, that doesn't mean that I will back away. I will be your friend. I will listen to you as you wear your heart on your sleeve.
I will lead you home to Heaven. I will heal the wounds that are causing you pain and shame. Daughter, truly I can heal you.

Maybe no one understands the reasons that you fear the dark, but child, My light illuminates the darkness and never fades away.
Maybe no one comprehends your shame and regret, but I will show you that My grace can overcome your past and make you whole.
Maybe no one appears to care that you cry yourself to sleep, but I long to sing My lullaby over you.

I long to hold you throughout the night. Daughter, I love you from the depths of My heart. If you allow Me to come to you, I promise to wrap you up in the Arms of Love and never let you go.

- God

© 2010 BLFK


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
Added on March 1, 2010
Last Updated on March 1, 2010

Author

BLFK
BLFK

follow the yellow brick road



About
With each page, pen-marked fingers and feelings poured out, I see the work I have spent to write. Everytime my experiences find a place on paper, I am seen transparent... Leaving readers to see what I.. more..

Writing
Metal & Lace Metal & Lace

A Poem by BLFK


The Bridegroom The Bridegroom

A Poem by BLFK