Whoa...Too Fast

Whoa...Too Fast

A Poem by blkberry4u

Too Fast

 

Whoa you taking me too fast and though a little overwhelming I'm loving every minute of it.  You kissing me and touching parts of my body that only you know of are my special spots.  I want to say no but the passion feels so good I'm too weak to speak. We shouldn't be here but right now my legs are too weak to run. Whoa you're taking me too fast and my heart rate has matched your speed and exceeded it. I'm often amazed at your capabilities to take me from zero to sixty-nine in a matter of seconds. Some how you magically take me from there to here and I'm stuck. Even when miles of highways and byways separate us, it's YOU who sends me traveling to places never before traveled.  In the wee hours of the morning, I lay awake staring at the walls in awe wondering about the origin of that thing that you do.  You know when you make it do what it do...and I can’t get those freaky visions out of my head of you. Whoa you taking me too fast yet my feet are planted forever in your world like I'm in cement shoes.  I find it hard to concentrate and focus because you’re so deeply embedded in my mind.  Even my "ME time" is affected because you creep into my space and send me on journeys so intense I'm left questioning the tears that flow from my enjoyment.  Whoa you taking me too fast like the Indy 500 I'm strapped in ready for the ride.

 

Sandra Brown

(c) 19 April 08

 

© 2008 blkberry4u


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on April 19, 2008

Author

blkberry4u
blkberry4u

GA



About
I consider myself a student of life and I try to write the way that I live...touching lives. I find solace when I write, it's my escape and my connection all tied up in one. I enjoy reading, a good .. more..

Writing
I Am I Am

A Poem by blkberry4u