Ride With It

Ride With It

A Poem by blkberry4u
"

Being a Libra I'm constantly trying to understand why things are when I told to just ride with it and go with the flow.

"

Ride With It

 

 

Amorously, greedy I seek more of the love you give me, though I don’t understand it.

You retire my thoughts and comfort me

You teach me that understanding isn’t always needed

Shhh, stop…don’t…just ride with it baby

I hear you, I pause, and I obey

When I'm baffled and perplexed about what I feel for you and how I got here...

I reflect back on your words, your instructions, your directions, your solution...

"Why is finding an answer to this madness so important?"  "Why must it be dissected and analyzed?"  "Why make this beautiful act of love complicated?"  I can see your lips move in slow motion as the words roll from your tongue..."Just ride with it baby!"  When I'm near or far and you are able to touch me in ways that set me on fire...I wonder how, why, what?  Again, you calm my storm with your soothing words, "Just ride with it baby."  At times in the wee hours of the morning when I should be slumbering, I'm tossing and turning trying to solve the mystery of your hold on me.  I vision your face and I hear your voice releasing my mind, assuring me that its ok...I should just ride with it.   I'm trusting your arms to be my seatbelt, buckle me down, promise to never stop loving me, and I’ll continue trying to ride with it baby.

 

Sandra Brown

© 30 May 2008       

© 2008 blkberry4u


Author's Note

blkberry4u
Would you agree that sometimes you have to just go with the flow and ride with it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hehe As a Capricorn I tend to "just ride with it" a little too much.
Lovely concept. Its difficult to find a happy medium in this sort of situation. Great work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on May 30, 2008

Author

blkberry4u
blkberry4u

GA



About
I consider myself a student of life and I try to write the way that I live...touching lives. I find solace when I write, it's my escape and my connection all tied up in one. I enjoy reading, a good .. more..

Writing
I Am I Am

A Poem by blkberry4u


I Want In I Want In

A Poem by blkberry4u