Every Door Leads Somewhere

Every Door Leads Somewhere

A Story by bloody beautiful

Alex, and her two friends, Anna and Danielle stand side by side in the little bathroom, leaning close to the mirror applying some kind of make up. Whether it's eye liner, mascara, or eye shadow, they had to look good.
It was a family get together. Some kind of party. She didn't know what it was for, but her mom allowed her two friends. She chose Anna and Danielle. Life long friends.
As they were all applying make up, Alex jolted from the mirror, and quickly turned around, facing the plain wall, the gap of empty, cream colored space, in the middle of the towel rack, and the door leading to her parents room.
She then saw a second door, and door she'd never seen in her life, as if it just popped up, in her bathroom, out of nowhere. She looked around, Danielle was gone, and Anna stood there. Same expression as me, jaw down to the floor, eyes so wide you could see the whole eye ball, wondering what the actual f**k just happened right before their eyes.
Alex stood there, motionless, as Anna told her she was going to to ask Alex's mom if it was fun in there.
She wasn't sure why, but she just nodded.
As Anna was out in Alex's living room asking her mother if it was fun in the random room that just appeared in Alex's little bathroom, Alex decided to be curious.
Alex slowly opened the door, waiting for some kind of creak and noise, but nothing happened. The door just swung open, like it's been there the whole time she'd lived there, like it belonged there.
She knew one thing for a fact, that door did not belong there.
She peered inside, slowly, coutiously.
She looked to the left. She saw a tiny, oddly shaped room. The walls were painted plain white, and it was dark in there, but the door was open letting in enough light from Alex's original tiny bathroom, so that she could tell what was inside.
There were five desks, with colorful chairs stacked on each one, and the alphabet strip hanging on the left side of the room, on the wall. It was creepy. It was weird. It mind fucked her.
This whole expierience mind fucked her hard.
She didn't know what she was seeing, doing, hearing, or anything.
She was completely numb, but still functioning. Somewhat.
She glided her eyes over to the giant, familar looking living room.
Why did a random door that popped up in her bathroom lead to a random living room?
There were no lights on. It was dim, but not pitch black. She could only see with the light coming from her bathroom.
She saw a giant living room, a flat screen TV in the corner, and a round couch surrounding it. She looked on the couch, from what she could see.
She then noticed an elderly woman.
She looked too familar. She couldn't place it though.
The old woman calmly looked over, welcoming eyes.
Alex stepped one foot slowly in the doorway of this mysterious room.
The old woman with red, curly short hair drifted over to her.
"You can come in." She said in a faint voice.
"Uh.." Alex managed to get out.
"But I'm warning you-" She stopped for a moment. "If you come in, you'll have ten minutes to escape. But if you're still here in ten minutes, the door closes, and locks. And dissapears. You'll never be able to leave again. You'll be trapped." She replied.
"Uh.." Alex said again.
The woman looked at Alex, kind eyes, figuring Alex out.
"I think I'll go." Alex replied.
The woman's expression hardened, "Are you sure, Alex?"
"I'm s-sure." Alex said.
"Whatever you want." The red head replied.
And Alex slowly stepped completely away from the door, backing up into the sink of her bathroom, and shut the door.
"Have a nice day." Alex said, expressionless, before closing it.
"You too, Alex." The elderly woman replied.
Alex didn't know what she just saw, she was so confused.

It was 6:30 in the morning, and Alex was late for waking up for school.
She woke up, embracing the cool breeze coming from the open window, and sat up in her bed.
Sat up in her bed wondering what that dream had meant,
and being shocked that the elderly woman and the random door was just all a dream,
and where it came from,
and how her brain came up with that.
Alex was completely mind fucked by her own mind's creation.
It was all a dream.

© 2012 bloody beautiful


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2012
Tags: door, every, thoughts, emotions, fucked up, insane, crazy, elderly, party, make up, teen, dream

Author

bloody beautiful
bloody beautiful

About
I like to write twisted, mind f*****g short stories. more..

Writing