Random blog.

Random blog.

A Story by imatotalboss
"

A crumpled heap of my thoughts.

"
Life is so confusing to me. You graduate from high school and it feels amazing, then you get plopped into the amazing working world and college. Do we as humans ever truly get a break we survive one crisis only to be faced with another. Then the horrifically disturbing vision of marriage and how you truly can't control what your spouse is doing should they decide you aren't exciting or thrilling anymore and find someone else. Is it really too much to ask for loving someone unconditionally? Whether or not they drive you insane or have the biggest b***s around or whether they're 'Hot' or not. I mean, if we all wish to be loved regardless of flaws should'nt we return the favor to those we associate with not just our significant others? These thoughts haunt me. I hate the nights you have no choice since sleep is so out of reach to truly get deep down and force yourself to take a hard deep look at your life. Like "Will I ever truly be successful?", "Am I making the right choice staying with this person?", "Where will I be in 3 years?" Etc... I suppose some things are better left unsaid. We can't solve every mystery, if there was no mystery how exciting would life truly be? Truly we have tragedies and we get thrust down in the dirt but maybe that dirt was already there from the times we ourselves through ourselves down of our own accord. We harm ourselves alot more than others harm us I've found we sit there and think of every possible thing that could happen then we let those thoughts eats us alive. It's amazing how something as little as a nervous miscommunication can shatter the vast and intricate bridges we've made in the relationships in our lives. We must guard ourselves because the only person who can control you is yourself.

© 2013 imatotalboss


Author's Note

imatotalboss
Tell me what you think and if you would want more.(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 19, 2013
Last Updated on July 19, 2013

Author

imatotalboss
imatotalboss

akron, OH



About
please review my stories,I need critical opinions, more..

Writing