Two

Two

A Chapter by TheTardisLover

Rose slowly approached the bed Shereen was laying crossing her arms. She looked at her friend in concern, her throat feeling a bit bitter.

"Who would ever do this?" she asked, pressing her hand on Shereen's forehead.

"You do know it, Rose." the Doctor replied.

"What?" she furrowed her brows "Doctor, no. You are not going anywhere. You know how much of a trouble you can be alone."

"Who said I'm gonna be alone?"

"I hope you do not expect me to leave my friend just like that, Doctor! She's half dead!" Rose looked at him "I am going to call the police."

"Wha- The police? Rose, are you insane?"

"No, I am not. Think about it, you're supposed to be the genius. No alien would use guns like that, Doctor. Please. Just this time. Let the police investigate." she sighed "Please."

The Doctor felt like getting into a fight with Rose. He was sure that no human did this. Like, why would they? Isn't the human race getting along with each other? Aren't they living in peace, all together?

He understood she was concerned, and he didn't want to worry her. But it was the only way. What if an alien invasion was to come and he doesn't know about it? Wouldn't that worry her more? Is that what she wanted? Another kind of Weeping Angels taking over the Earth? Another Ghost wake up and feed itself with the souls of the innocent people?

"Rose-"

"No!" she almost yelled "You're gonna get yourself killed! And I don't want that. You may not even realize that, but I still need you Doctor. If you're not doing it for yourself..at least do it for me."

But how could he get into a fight with her when she was speaking to him that way? How could he watch her in the eye and then just vanish, leaving her alone?

And how he hated that. Being so weak in front of her, making her win so many times. He was the Doctor, and he still needed to prove it, wasn't he?

But how?

This Tyler woman just changed him from a Tiger into a Tigger, and the only way to become the stronger one again, was to leave her behind. But how could he leave her? She helped him so many times. Just by holding her hand, seeing her smiles and hearing her laughs. What had happened with him? His strength and everything? Has it just vanished? Has it just gone away like that?

The Doctor didn't want to confront her. Not after everything they've been through. At least that's what he knew: Tyler slaps are the worse. And he didn't want to become one right now. He was freshly regenerated. This body needed to be taken care of it.

He shot her an almost sharp look, then turned away, leaving the two women alone in the room. Why was he behaving so childish? Was he 900 or just 10? The thing is, she was curious as well. What if the Doctor was actually right? What if aliens were going to invade this planet? Daleks, Cybermen?

But no. She needed to keep him away from trouble. At least for now. His face looked so damn familiar to her, she needed to find out why. Why has she seen it before? And when was that? How was she supposed to keep her cool when those kind of things were running inside her head without answers?

So, yeah. This was the right choice, and even though the Doctor could just 'run'away, she trusted him. Just like he trusted her.

Rose just needed to wait for her friend to wake up, then tell the police what happened, excluding the fact that Shereen healed herself inside the TARDIS. But how the hell was she supposed to do that? Without Shereen's injuries, she couldn't prove it.

The police would just think all is a lie, and that she's just another crazy lady from London.

She had to find an option, but still, she needed rest. Overthinking wasn't her favourite hobby, and tomorrow was still a day.

"Doctor, are you in there?" she slightly knocked at his door. When no response came out, she continued. "I just wanted to say that..I'll be off to my room and..yeah, you know. Good Night."

Rose opened her door and entered the bedroom. She could've sworn she heard a 'Good night' from him, but maybe it was just imagination. The Doctor was angry with her, and she knew it. Not becoming a reply was quiet right.

The girl changed her clothes and curled up under the sheets, her thoughts of her friend still remaining inside her head. Luckily, the Tardis understood; moving the emergency room right besides her was a very good idea. This Time Machine was the best.

"Choose, Timelord!" a very bright body whose face could not be seen demanded, one of its hands on her shoulder, the other one on someone else. "Make your choice, therefore the two of them will fade away, together. Who will you choose? The soul of a wolf, or the innocent one? The one with fire through her veins, or the one whose tears have cursed her heart?"

"I can't do this!"

"Oh.." the light exclaimed "But you already have made your choice, deep down inside your brain..and soul. Only you won't do it, for the sake of your love for her. Isn't it, Doctor? Or should I better call you by your real name, H-"

"Rose, wake up! Rose!" the Doctor shook her slightly.

"What?!" her eyes abruptly flung open.

"You may not believe what I have found! Come! Stand up, get dressed! I'll meet you in the Console room."

"Wait, what are you talk-"

"Just come." he cut her off.

Without insisting, the girl stood. She reached with one of her hands her forehead, yawning. She felt very sweaty, and the fact that she got to sleep only 5 hours made her slowly feel a slightly head ache and a feeling of anger. This bloody Doctor! She understood that needing only a couple of hours a week of sleep were boring for him, but humans still needed their time. Her energy wasn't recharging by plugging it in.

She took a very quick shower, brushed her teeth, chose a new set of clothes to wear, and after she was done, she exited her bedroom.

"Have you checked up on Shereen?" Rose asked as she walked the stairs towards the console.

"What? Why should I? She's not my friend." the Doctor took out his specs "Oh..I am being rude. Rose, why am I being rude? This new body is confusing me."

"Maybe you just need some sleep. Like..10 hours or so!"

"10 HOURS? Are you insane?" he exclaimed "10 hours of sleeping and losing all the splendor out there? Sleep for you, but I'm not barging. Tell you what. I have got a surprise for you."

The Doctor put on his glasses then looked at the screen.

"What? What is it?"

"Oh, wait. Wait a second." he said, pressing some tiny buttons.The Tardis started dematerializing, shaking a bit.

"What? Doctor, where are we going?" she exclaimed placing her hands on the console to sustain herself.

"But id I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, would it?"

"A surprise? Doctor, my Birthday was months ago."

"HAHA! Allons-y!!"






© 2016 TheTardisLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I will start with claps again.......The intensity in the first chapter continues in the second chapter....The concept is very well thought out and im really amazed by your description style from the first chapter....The reader will definitely want to read this till the end....I thoroughly enjoyed this, the choice of words are very good, and you have maintained simplicity in the first two chapters so far.....Thumbs up!!!!!.....Lets see what happens in the next chapter.....

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 14, 2016
Last Updated on January 14, 2016
Tags: TARDIS, the Doctor, Rose Tyler, David Tennant, Doctor Who, Fanfiction, Romance, Galaxy, SciFi, Whovian, DW, Time Travel


Author

TheTardisLover
TheTardisLover

Germany



About
"People assume that Time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it´s more like a big ball of Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey Stuff." .. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by TheTardisLover


Three Three

A Chapter by TheTardisLover