Romance And Pain

Romance And Pain

A Story by bluessadmood
"

some are just not made for love

"

 

Romance with lots of pain

I knew her all the way ,since I set foot on that wonderful island when she first asked me if I was really from Iraq ,and she laughed ,and joked that she was also from Mars ,when I affirmed what I said ,she just looked at me with stunned eyes ,not believing ,you are joking right, she said .No ,I went on…

She just kept looking, now very silent ,there was a long a pause ,I could look in those beautiful blue eyes ,she was so tall ,very nice looks ,eyes so wild and lively ,yes I was drawn and accustomed to her looks and to her face ,she really broke my heart every time I looked at her from afar ,but then she would eye me every while ,I really wondered...

So there was a long pause when she said ,so you are from there , but I heard no one is left there ,I thought everybody died in a while ,then there was another pause where she kept looking at me ,yes she said ,it serves you right ,you fought the whole world ,then her lips quivered and eyes gone moist ,I could hear, see muffled sobs ,then she said so faintly ,no ,no really I never meant it dear ,I am sorry, you never deserved that, I heard from my sister once she worked in Iraq ,she told me ,you were nice people,oh yes they never let you live ,but surely they want you all dead ,now there was almost wild tears ,and cries ,tell me , she said, there are so many like you from there, like us human ,with everything, hands legs ,nothing missing ,I heard there were some horrible things from there,oh dear how could you stand all this and still in your right senses, do you really still feel like us ,do you love, could you love me ,I saw you look at me once ,but I dismissed it ,now that I know ,how could you love ,I think all you do is hate ,do you hate me ,but I love you dear I could take you in my arms give all the kindness in the world and protect you from the so much pain you surely feel ,what have you done to deserve all that ...

We were standing at the entrance to the emergency rooms, under a small roof that kept us dry from the raging rain, as now ….

 it was raining like mad, as if the skies were also sad and crying, the rain, the heavenly tears ,that's why I think I went down the rain so it fits me well, I was near her ,I was looking in front of me and I kept silent all the while ,then seeing the rain ,I was taken by the great sight, the rain kept pouring on the all around you high green grass, all the tall trees, the sight was great I felt myself very unworthy of the going on sad talk ,I took some steps into the rain, I did not know what I was doing she must think I was going mad, I was a mess now, all wet ,but I just liked to feel wet and having that rain falling on me and I turned around to her ,I looked at her ,she was somewhat baffled at me ,her eyes looking suspicious, that I could have gone mad ,I took a long look at her and smiled in a very silly and loony way ,you think I am mad ,I said ,yes I think so dear, I went on, sometimes I got these wild fits ,I am sure I am crazy somehow ...

she looked back and was very alarmed ,I think she wanted to pacify my feelings and smiled ,I could see it was a forced smile for I could see she was really alarmed at what was going on ,and said ,come on dear, come back from the rain ,you will mess up your clothes and hair, and your soul ...

I looked back ,no ,I said ,leave me here ,you go back in ,I will not bring my troubles onto you ,I am really troubled in mind, I want to stay in the rain ,and I kept smiling that very unhealthy smile ,very surprisingly ,she came into the heavy rain ,took my arms and took my head in her hands and kissed me strong ,it was the sweetest thing I ever felt in a while ,I just kept looking at her eyes ,now I could not hold my tears any more so I let myself into a frenzy cry ,she just kept kissing me on my cheeks like trying to wipe the tears away ,and she hugged my tight ,I was so happy while still crying ,it was very mixed feeling ..

Here she pulled at my arm and took me back to the back yard of the building, this is the back door to my room, she said, and she went in and pulled me inside, and closed the door.

© 2017 bluessadmood


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

bluessadmood
things that happened ,just will not get off my mind

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

War and what it does to human beings is hell on earth. The nights of fear, not knowing if there'll be another day; days of perpetual war-made noise mingling with the eruption of bombed buildings , screams, calls for help, calls to unseen family, and then deathly silence before it all begins again and again and again. The loss of loved ones, the loss of dignity, the fading of a culture and history - all that's happened before century after century after... and, continues today. No wonder tears need kisses. No wonder people need kindness and sweetness.

One day Mankind will achieve success - war will have won, Earth will be gone- there'll not be a world. Curtain down. The play's over. It was a tragedy. But there'll not be another one, there's nobody left to fight.

Sorry, written too much but your story got to me. Such a thought provoking piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Writing is great way to make sense of the things that happened, and in turn get those things off your mind. Periods will make all the difference in this peices as the heavy reliance on commas confuses the reader. There are also times when you use vague statements like, "very nice looks" which could be improved by showing, not telling the reader what you mean. The premise behind your writing is important and I want your voice to be heard!

Posted 8 Years Ago


bluessadmood

8 Years Ago

thank you so much for reading ,and for the remarks..i hope you like it..thanks again
WOW! so many words with so much meaning!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked this story - and I had a similar reaction to one of your characters, which is why I read the story. Nevertheless, it needs some tweaking - there needs to be some tightening in the sentence and paragraph formation for an easier flow.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

10 Years Ago

thank you so much,yes truth is always hard to tell in few words..
this could be special. your story is sad and poignant. many will never understand where they have not been or have not seen personally. but i make this comment, as usual..i use a musical reference to voice my feelings when words are not enough. "people are people" by depeche mode....a very strong write!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

10 Years Ago

thank you so much..so glad you read this.
quinfinn

10 Years Ago

it was indeed a pleasure, dear poet
Such emotions here...you write with a pen dipped in the very blood of pain and beauty combined. I am both grieved and enlightened by this piece, which spoke so clearly of things like fear, chaos and disruption. The depth of your mind intrigues me, my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

10 Years Ago

thank you so much,this is also a writing thats very dear to me,it really happened ,i put it down jus.. read more
Thank you for the story. I believe we need to hear and read stories from place that are struggling. Teaches the people how other people must live day to day. I like the way you wrote the story. I will come back and read more of your story and poetry. Thank you for sharing the outstanding story. I hope all is alright with you and your family.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

10 Years Ago

thank you so much,you are so kind my dear friend,sorry i am not logged on lots these days and not so.. read more
Sometimes there is a great comfort in the face of another we love . They dont always turn out to feel the same but they do grant the respit from the storm .Once in a great while they manage to be the right soul at the right time there lie our best memories

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was a chilly but warm rainstorm. After a long war within our minds, our emotions fall and scatter all over, like pale yellow autumn leaves that click loose into the air with a breath of air. I saw her confusion, and yours within lovely blue eyes. There is passion and raw unconditionl love between two humans, unseparated by the roar of exploding mines and slithering politics. I liked it. You inspire me. Thank you for sharing.

-youoweyoupay

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

11 Years Ago

when we bare it all ,all our emotion,and think like one mind and fate,all human,you will see even mo.. read more
this is truly a nice story that lots of people can relate to

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very well done!

Very sad but moving piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

11 Years Ago

thank you so much,glad you liked it

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3169 Views
53 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on June 18, 2008
Last Updated on June 30, 2017

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..