how i feel for you

how i feel for you

A Poem by bluessadmood
"

words of love

"

 

as tears run down your face
you know I am there to wipe them away
as you hold closer I hold you tight never letting you away
I will talk to you ,I will even sing
I will dance for you
I will play the clown just for
and you laugh,laugh my love
I just want to wipe them tears away
will do anything just for you for
I will build us castles and dreams and hopes
though holding loose in the air ,our love will hold them strong
so they are always there
I will fight the world for you
I will pave the way under your feet
I will do as no one done for my love
I will do the strangest things for my love
mock me as you like ,never care
I will always do it for my love
I will do wonders ,I will travel the world just for you
my love
I will forever want you happy
even if in a dreamy world just for us
that will be just enough for me
if you were in it

© 2008 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
i reviewed a writing i was touched so i wrote this

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is beautiful. You have a certain voice, even in your reviews, which is a sign that you're in touch with your inner self. Inspiration is always hard to find, but in your case, it seems to have planted a seed that grew into a lovely patch of emotion.

Apart from a few grammatical and punctuation touch-ups, you have a wonderful poem in your hands.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Absolutely endearing and loving. Don't you just love it when inspiration shows up in unexpected places. Sweet.

Posted 15 Years Ago


It's beautiful....Some where deep inside me, I have this desire that some one some where feels the same way about me...

Posted 15 Years Ago


i loved this poem. its such a beautiful love poem. everyone wants to be loved that deeply, that it seems you exist in a world that only you and your lover know about. its a wonderful romantic thought, & i envy it. "I will build us castles and dreams and hopes" this is my favorite line, but i loved the entire poem. an emotional, heart felt write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


*sighs* To hear a gentleman speak these words carries more weight than a 1,000 poems. Your writing possesses a sentimental quality escalating into fully blossomed emotion; in this case, love. Beautifully written marked with genuine sincerity.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I just had to revisit this one again to tell you how lovely it is. Your sentiments are warm and tender.

Posted 15 Years Ago


The ultimate happiness always comes from loving another before self, having a willingness to always see the other happy, and always seeing someone for the best that they can be. There is no love to equal that of an unselfish, willing-to-die-for-another love. You speak of such love, and it's beautiful.

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is so beautiful your emotions are there are in this, this is very well written.....Kim

Posted 15 Years Ago


This paints a beautiful picture of one's love and devotion...it is so touching! I just discovered your profile today. Not only this poem, but all the rest of your poems that I have read so far are pulsating with such strong emotion that I cannot tear myself away from them. Thank you for writing this and your other poems and stories. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is really good. I can tell that alot of your feelings flowed into this poem, which makes it more real. I enjoyed reading it. good job :)

-- Fallen Angel

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is what every girl needs to hear when they're crying. Nice work.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1806 Views
62 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 19, 2008

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Dance Dance

A Poem by BrightEyes