I will live

I will live

A Story by bluessadmood
"

just thoughts came to me,but really i am never a coward,just had to tell this

"

 

A friend asked me once, that he is surprised how I laugh and my writings and reviews are so happy and full of joy
While we lead such a terrible life. Here came these thoughts...
No matter if the sky is cloudy, rainy and black. I will live
No matter if my roads are bumpy full of never joyful rides. I will live
So many explosions, bombings around me, leading a very risky life. But I will live
I get very sad at what I see every day, so much misery around, but I will laugh and I will live
No matter how life is so hard and was ever so like this all my life. Still, I will live
And if I was caught between heavy fires, I always knew God was with me. And I lived
But if by mistake I was hit, then I would laugh and say goodbye to life. Then I could not live. Not any more
And I will excuse those who brought us these ways, as before I die, I will laugh again, it’s a stupid life anyway.....

 

© 2017 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
whatever

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi bluessadmood: It is apropos that I found you today because of the agreement between the US and Iraq; hopefully that's a good thing and will lead to a more secure and peaceful world. Though of course there are no easy answers and it is not known yet whether the US ultimately will sign the agreement since our Congress will have to approve. Thus, with that backdrop, it is all the more poignant to read this "story" of yours. It speaks to me of the triumph of the human spirit, of yours. Would that we all have that depth within us to draw out the light even in the midst of terrible darkness. I don't know whether you want any suggestions are not. I won't make any at this time, in case you don't, so as not to detract from the beauty you have shared. If you do want suggestions, let me know and I will share them with you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

8 Years Ago

ohh my friend ,you will never know how we suffer ,thats how the beauty to these words..of all the wr.. read more



Reviews

This is wonderful!...This is how I try to live my life..keeping these things in mind...though perhaps, I could not have expressed it as masterfully as You have done, my friend :) No matter what happens, God is with me and to God I submit my will and I will live cheerfully with the knowledge....beautiful sentiments, Blues...extremely beautiful and touching :)
Few people are strong enough to live in this manner...but You Are....all of Your writing that I have so far read...shows this....it is a privilege to immerse myself in Your work...
Absolutely incredible

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this,it is sad but it has a fight to it...You are a strong willed person..keep fighting the fight until it is won!!! God bless :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So powerful. So true and honest. Many cannot live through their hardships; many cannot revel in those precious upbeat moments. An amazing piece. I adore it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol... whatever.. is for ever

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love how you are honest, some people have a hard time sharing their true feelings, and I think you captured them beautifully. I also like the outlook that you have on the world, I feel the same way! Great piece, and good luck!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

peace. I've been of minimal attendance lately at the cafe so I am not sure what's going on. I thought we were "Friends" as in you were on my friends list, but when I came here it didn't show you...so Im not sure what happened. Could just be a cafe glitch as the site was down. There is a sadness to this piece, even though it is filled with hopeful statements. I wish you peace. You are articulate and a powerful writer. Peace. I'll be back around. Trying to get back into the flow of reading and posting. Keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

In the end all we can really do is live, I have learned to accept the things that I can't change and have gathered the wisdom to know the difference. When we die we no longer have to suffer at the hands of the evil people in this world. It is "whatever" because it does'nt matter what we think or feel.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow are you in Iraq right now? That's so cool. I'm new here but this piece makes so much sense, it doesn't matter what happens or what other people do or say, you're still alive and you'll keep on living no matter who tries to bring you down. It seems like you're being negative in the last line about how it's a stupid life anyway, don't be negative, be happy, and negative people are stupid, not you. Great job on writing this. Fav.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's amazing your outlook on life. The things you deal with everyday and it sounds as if you take it with a grain of salt, always looking to the positive. If only everyone in the world could be as you maybe this world would be a better place. Thank you for sharing it is a wondeful piece.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol love the 'whatever' above.. whatever .. this is beautiful filled with love and hope and courage .. so hard for some not to give in and up when lives are torn and drastically changed like yours and others have been .. i think it shows so much courage and it gives me faith in humanity and myself.. peace!

Chloe
xoxo

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4619 Views
77 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on April 24, 2009
Last Updated on June 25, 2017

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Babylon Babylon

A Poem by Ana B.