I will live

I will live

A Story by bluessadmood
"

just thoughts came to me,but really i am never a coward,just had to tell this

"

 

A friend asked me once, that he is surprised how I laugh and my writings and reviews are so happy and full of joy
While we lead such a terrible life. Here came these thoughts...
No matter if the sky is cloudy, rainy and black. I will live
No matter if my roads are bumpy full of never joyful rides. I will live
So many explosions, bombings around me, leading a very risky life. But I will live
I get very sad at what I see every day, so much misery around, but I will laugh and I will live
No matter how life is so hard and was ever so like this all my life. Still, I will live
And if I was caught between heavy fires, I always knew God was with me. And I lived
But if by mistake I was hit, then I would laugh and say goodbye to life. Then I could not live. Not any more
And I will excuse those who brought us these ways, as before I die, I will laugh again, it’s a stupid life anyway.....

 

© 2017 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
whatever

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi bluessadmood: It is apropos that I found you today because of the agreement between the US and Iraq; hopefully that's a good thing and will lead to a more secure and peaceful world. Though of course there are no easy answers and it is not known yet whether the US ultimately will sign the agreement since our Congress will have to approve. Thus, with that backdrop, it is all the more poignant to read this "story" of yours. It speaks to me of the triumph of the human spirit, of yours. Would that we all have that depth within us to draw out the light even in the midst of terrible darkness. I don't know whether you want any suggestions are not. I won't make any at this time, in case you don't, so as not to detract from the beauty you have shared. If you do want suggestions, let me know and I will share them with you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

8 Years Ago

ohh my friend ,you will never know how we suffer ,thats how the beauty to these words..of all the wr.. read more



Reviews

This is a very smart and practical way to live. I think if we spend to much time worrying and being angry than we miss out and you've obviously decided to go about your business and leave the vile things to others. Its probably a very healthy way to go about your life.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's been awhile since I"ve had the time to come here and read, absolutely no inspiration to write anything, too tired. I immediately came to see what you had to offer and I wasn't disappointed. This makes me stop and think about my life and I offered up my gratitude for the peacefilled life that I live. I wish you great joys, great happiness and to live to see peace in your homeland. Blessings to you and yours. Donni

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This reminds me of two different quotes that I have heard over and over in life the first:

"Whatever one lives through makes him stronger,"

And "In the end even the man with the most toys is still dead."

Forgive me I'm not sure about the first one, but I think the second one is Napoleon Hill maybe. Anyway, in the first part of your poem I see endurance. No matter what happens, how horrible it is, you survive, and then in the end you die; and I'm not sure if I'm interpreting this right but it feels like when you die you can look at life and see how silly it is, all the pointless, horrible things we do.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"No matter if the sky is cloudy, rainy and black, I will live, So many explosions, bombings around me," to take such adversity and turn it into a positive makes one stop and think how they could take one second of time to complain about the miniscule set-backs we face in just common everyday life. You have a way with words and the emotions they evoke, that I truly admire.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your writing and reviews are simply intoxicating and so passionate.. truly the words of a dreamer and person of high faith.. knowing that your surroundings being terrible will not take hold of you.. a fighter to live at heart which is soooo compelling and strong! This has to be one of the finest of your writings in regard to flow and emotions here.. love the ending that you will excuse those who brought us these ways as it's a stupid life anyways.. reflections are when it's our time ... it's simply our time.. to live in the moment is truly the way to be.. as it is truly a higher power that determines our destiny and time.. thank you for inspiring me in such a huge way... these words of yours calling from the darkness finding light.. truly poetic to the heart my friend! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you laugh because you know how to live. you are no coward, the one surrounded by the sorrow, yet you laugh at life, live to laugh. laugh to live. if there were a secret to a successful life, you, i believe, have found it. attitudes are controllable by the person obtaining the emotion. you have found the good in spite of the bad and this makes you no coward, but a hero rising out of the rubble we make of life.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It is a stupid life, or at least we are all silly people who do not have a clue about LIVING!! You have pointed out so elequantly that life can be cut short at anytime, I would never look on you as a coward, you have a big heart, but it isn't weighed down with worry...good for you, this is very positive writing full of wisdom...
Cheers,
Helen :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I try to smile everyday despite the absurdity of life and sometimes because of it.

Well said!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you are an amazing person

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a fine piece of writing. The repetition of 'I will live' works so well and the twist towards the end 'But if by mistake I was hit', with a slightly different mood and then it turns back on itself at the end. What a wonderful last line. I am so pleased my daughter Sel introduced me to your work and I look forward to reading all of it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4619 Views
77 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on April 24, 2009
Last Updated on June 25, 2017

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Babylon Babylon

A Poem by Ana B.