Your Love Torture Me

Your Love Torture Me

A Poem by bluessadmood
"

too much emotions put in a poem..I am never good at poetry..ha ha Some thoughts just wanted to get out,so i let them out ,ha ha

"

 

You brought me to life,and what life
You showed me beauties,i longed to see
Tell me how you manage this ,i really lost my way
Is there no way out of you,you really trapped me in this
Tell me is your love was made to torment ,but love the way you do it
Please never stop..I like the way you torture me
You brought a new meaning to love,your words showed some new lives
Wonder how you do it..magician surely you are
You haunted me day and night..is there no way to cut you out
How sweet everything is about you,even with the pains and aches you bring
How you play with my heart ..but I feel it as the biggest pleasure I ever known
What are ,who are you,those words and thoughts shook my world,my whole being
Thoughts of you jump to my mind all the time..is just there no cure from you

 

© 2022 bluessadmood


Author's Note

bluessadmood
no rules what so ever

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow... simply love the honesty in your emotions.. we are many things as people.. it's a daily struggle.. good and bad.. some people pull us like magnets and I have felt that affect a time or too. Part of being human is having so many emotions, feelings and beliefs.. we fall.. get up.. there are no rules when it comes to matters of the heart.. we can only feel what is true to us and our surroundings.. but still hold high a dream.. a fantasy.. a belief.. a love.. a passion.. you display you have lost your way.. many have.. I have more than once.. part of being human. Your surroundings displayed; through what you have written previously; shows it would be very easy to lose your way.. being in such harsh territory. I am glad you found someone who still challenges your being.. for that is life itself through living and those we know and hold dear. Love can be such torment.. and joy.. and so many things!!! Thank you for sharing... love your honesty my friend and may your heart find peace, understanding and it's own divine love! Myself I chose to end my days in peace and love even though it pains sometimes! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Tell me is your love was made to torment ,but love the way you do it
Please never stop..I like the way you torture me" those words really spoke to me. Beautiful poem.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

bluessadmood

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much..so so glad that you liked this
Love is indeed torturous...it makes us all look like masochists.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You say that You are not good with poetry??! I must disagree! How beautiful this poem is in its simple structure..how honest..deep...joyful..melancholy...aching..wanting...full...haunting..just in the manner of love..that is here so deeply felt..the awe..the spell another person has cast ...or so we feel..as if we had been bewitched...and no matter the pain...we cannot get away from the other person...so beautiful..wondrously virtuous they seem to us...our thoughts constantly entangled in the other..our lips always bursting with their name..our hearts...full of joy yet breakin at the same time...full of their presence...
Beautifully written..Blues...beautifully written !

Posted 13 Years Ago


A pouring of love upon a page .
bravo
Tate

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

well,i dont think there is a cure for her..give yourself up.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice write. Very expressive of toturous love.


Posted 14 Years Ago


strange how love can be torturous..I used to wonder why , but it turns out we often find we choose the passion over the comfort of un troubled love.. well told..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice. I need to do more free form stuff. So conflicted, but also blatantly wallowing in the pain. This is a side to love that BITES hard! Love the "Shook my world, my whole being" part. Beautifully cries out about the pleasure/pain continium we all have dealt with or are dealing with. You also ask is her love was meant to torment, but then answer it yourself. The narrator is a willing participant. Great work!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this feels as intimate as your own hiddenmost emotions.. the honesty you show is touching and well crafted

wonderful, blues..

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is not a poem but a letter... such a good execution of feelings..nice

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3111 Views
72 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 28, 2009
Last Updated on September 24, 2022

Author

bluessadmood
bluessadmood

Iraq



About
The Music I like,the Carpenter,all their songs and albums,The Super Tramps,one of their songs ,reminds me of a girl who nearly broke my heart,still feel the pain ,no ,no i will not tell who ,I like t.. more..

Writing
warda warda

A Story by bluessadmood



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Demented Demented

A Poem by Jason