You're Perfect

You're Perfect

A Poem by Bmchugh135

If you don’t feel beautiful, I will scream it to the sky until you look closer in your mirror.

If you start to think you are useless, I will keep bothering you about how you make every day amazing until I see that smile get bigger.

If you question the point in living, I will talk about all the great things in your life until you can’t wait to get up every morning.

If you begin giving up in school, I will tell you how much you are missed until you get excited at the thought of going.

 

I might look and seem like I can’t help you through whatever you might be experiencing, but I will try my hardest.

I might not understand the situation but I am willing to help no matter the cost.

I might not act like the brightest highlighter in the box but that doesn’t mean I can’t help you.

I might be a little hesitant and nervous but I promise you, I will spend days if I must to in order to see you smile.

 

I will hug you when you’re feeling sad and buy you your favorite food until you’re smiling at the memory of how that food became your favorite.

I will pat your pack when you’re throwing up everything from the night before until you can sleep peacefully even if it takes all day.

I will bring you candy and snacks if you’re upset about anything until you can’t sit still from the sugar rush you’re bound to get.

I will do anything to make you happy even if it costs all of the money I have and takes days or months or even years.

 

If I ever see tears in your eyes, I will find who caused them and ask, “Why do you find joy in causing others pain?”

If I ever witness you causing yourself pain, I will personally tend to your injuries and ask “Why do you find joy in causing yourself pain?”

If I ever hear you’re sad or frustrated, I will make a fool of myself just to hear you say, “You made my day.”

If I ever smell wacky tabacky surrounding your body, I will help you realize there is more fun in life besides that until you say, “You changed my life for the better.”

© 2015 Bmchugh135


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on January 28, 2015
Last Updated on January 28, 2015
Tags: you're, perfect, beautiful, nice, wacky tabacky, life, friend, caring

Author

Bmchugh135
Bmchugh135

VA



About
The Mad Hatter, "Have I gone mad?" Alice, "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." more..

Writing
The Man The Man

A Story by Bmchugh135