There is no second chance, so protect you first!

There is no second chance, so protect you first!

A Story by Bob Clark
"

Lightning is a form of natural disasters, one of the most deadly in the life of a person to witness.

"

Such accidents are very much unexpected and one in every one lakh person has the probability of getting killed by striking the lightning. Such kind of accidents is terrible in nature which can result in deadly after effects of the cause. When the lightning struck occurs a person is vulnerable to extreme life risk as well as it has seen that people have been dead the second after he or she got struck. The extreme level of high current for fraction of a second in the body can stop functioning of all the internal organs thus leading to death. When a lightning hits a building or a structure the very high intensity of currents usually destroys the entire building and turns it into a heap of ashes. Such abnormal yet disastrous incidents must be avoided at any cost and so the lightning protector products and their manufacturers come into the global market. 


Services provided


The lightning protector products generally provide a comprehensive protection against the damage to be caused by lightning in all structures starting from houses to hospitals, schools to universities and factories to skyscrapers. They provide a shock proof environment in the building by providing a thick coating of absorbent materials over the structure. Such products always need to be the most technically advanced among other products in the industry so that the final ones offer the best resistance to damage.


The manufacturing details


It is first and fore mostly required to find Master Label Certification holder for lightning protection system so that custom made essential components are made with perfect efficiency. The products must have superior quality of die casting construction. The raw materials and standard of such products must be of entirely superior quality so that the performance of the product is high along with significant appearance and greater strength. The lightning protection system is made unique to every unique structure so that the special requirements are always taken care of. Sometimes, in addition to these some custom made special components are needed to suit the architectural designs and constitutional requirements are needed which are able to provide the needed security to the building.


As new technologies are coming up, the process of manufacturing the protectors are becoming more improved. In such rare cases of accidents, there is no scope for liabilities and causalities because you never get a second chance to damage control once you are struck by a lightning.

© 2014 Bob Clark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on September 30, 2014
Last Updated on September 30, 2014