Red tea and face creams are inseparable friends

Red tea and face creams are inseparable friends

A Story by Bob Clark
"

Everybody dreams of perfect and glowing skin, free of wrinkles, dark spots and patchy lines.

"

It is very difficult to maintain a healthy skin and removing the spot marks and scars are the most difficult things for a person. Still, the race to have the best skin amongst all is on and generally girls are the ones who are competing. The hunt for perfect toned skin in the face with even toning and wrinkle free look helps us enhance ourselves and makes us different from everyone. Attraction is not only the main goal, but also self-satisfaction and self-confidence are the ones people do skin treatment for. You face defines who you are; your skin defines your personality. Since the world has become so competitive, everyone wants to stand out among the crowd impressing others by his or her personal skills. So, people do beauty treatments, spas at times and as a daily care routine, people use superior quality of skin applicant products so that the routine maintenance can be taken care of.


The maintenance routine


The daily care of the skin can be done by washing the face with face wash, then toning the skin and then applying some cream to the face so that it can provide the natural moisture required by the skin. Washing helps in removal of dirt and pollution from the skin pores and enabling them to breathe in fresh air. The washing is usually followed by toning procedure which helps the open pores of the skin to close and get the required nourishment. Moisturizing the skin helps in rejuvenation of it as well as supplying the required food to the cuticle layer of the skin. Thus this simple daily skin care regime helps in maintenance of the skin which is undoubtedly the most exposed and neglected part of our body.


Why red tea in creams?


It is advisable to use best quality African red tea face care cream so that no further problems with the skin can arise with aging. Red tea is one of the best ingredients in a cream to prevent wrinkles and dark spots. Also it helps in toning of the skin, giving it a perfect glow like young people. The spot marks, scars and fine lines can also be removed by applying the cream which has red tea as a component. Red tea is world’s one of the best oxidiser and so it helps the skin to breathe and take in more oxygen giving it a fresh look.

© 2014 Bob Clark


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on September 30, 2014
Last Updated on September 30, 2014