Desprate Teenager pt. 1

Desprate Teenager pt. 1

A Story by Uniqe In Many Ways
"

I dont know...

"

He kissed her ever so softly as she gazed into his deep brown eyes. She didnt want to fall this hard but it was to late. She already wrapped her heart around his and put a lock on it. This moment just was to right to ignore. She wanted him more then she ever had in the times they spent together. She was falling more and more in love with him to the point she couldn't stand to be without him another minute. She trusted him with more then her heart. She wanted to give him everything she had. She just didn't know where to start. She wanted to kiss him so intimently it would have no choice but to give him what she was willing to give him this whole time. But for now she slowly wakes up. Forced to start another day of her boring and stressful day as a despreate teenager....

 

To Be Continued...

© 2010 Uniqe In Many Ways


Author's Note

Uniqe In Many Ways
Just a story about something i was thinking about. I really care for my boyfriend... Read comment and review...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A sweet one with emotional touch of love and romance....
Nice one....will be waiting for your continued strip....

Posted 13 Years Ago


A strong write.. enjoyed this, the descriptions are well done..

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have some talent, pumpkin. Very detailed in descriptions. And you describe the feelings of a teenager so well. That deep infatuation that drives a guy and a girl mad. A few misspellings but nothing that took me away from the story. If you'd like to know which words I'll send it to your inbox.

Love,
Shawn

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2010
Last Updated on November 26, 2010

Author

Uniqe In Many Ways
Uniqe In Many Ways

Adamsville, AL



About
hey. My name is akira. I love poetry, singing, playing piano, and jsut being me. Did somestupid s**t in the past but hoping to me better in the future!! I would like my readers to read my writings and.. more..

Writing