New Medical Breakthrough

New Medical Breakthrough

A Story by Robert Thornhill
"

Alternatives for the health-conscious individual

"

NEW MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH

 

FACT:

More people are getting medical treatment, taking more drugs, having more diagnostic tests and having more surgeries than ever before in history, yet more people are getting sick than ever before.

FACT:

There are over 200,000 nonprescription drugs and 30,000 prescription drugs on the market and doctors write over three billion prescriptions each year.

FACT:

People who laugh actually live longer than those who don't laugh. (Dr. James A. Walsh.)

Laughter research has shown that humor and especially laughter can help keep

our bodies strong and disease resistant.

FACT:

Laughter has been shown to relax muscles, increase oxygen flow, promote circulation, and reduce tension as well as lower blood pressure, ease stress and boost your immune system. (Dr. Michael Cutler)

FACT:

Spending an hour with a close friend is as effective as taking a pain reliever in treating headaches. (Willie T. Ong, MD)

The answer to this medical dilemma is now available to everyone!

Two years ago, Robert Thornhill began his research on the first novel in his Lady Justice mystery/comedy series.

After months of research and field study across the country involving thousands of patients (readers), the six volume Lady Justice series has been approved by the FDA (Fun-loving Doctors Association) and is available for world-wide distribution.

(Note) This is the only series endorsed by the AMA (American Mystery/Comedy Association)

DOSAGE

This new medical breakthrough is administered in six doses:

Lady Justice Takes A C.R.A.P.* (This has nothing to do with bowel movements. It is an acronym for City Retiree Action Patrol)

Lady Justice And The Lost Tapes

Lady Justice Gets Lei'd

Lady Justice And The Avenging Angels

Lady Justice And The Sting

Lady Justice And Dr. Death

OUR GUARANTEE

When taken as directed, we guarantee the following results:

1. You will smile, giggle, chuckle, snort and possibly break into uncontrollable laughter.

2. You will love the characters who will capture your heart and become your personal friends with whom you may spend many wonderful hours.

3. You will have a positive attitude that all is right with the world, that common folks can be heroes and that life doesn't end at age sixty-five.

WARNING!

POSSIBLE DANGEROUS SIDE EFFECTS!

Extreme caution should be used when drinking beverages or if your bladder is full since reading a Lady Justice novel may cause spontaneous outbreaks of uncontrollable laughter which may cause liquids to squirt from bodily orifices.

Lady Justice novels may cause insomnia. Never start a Lady Justice novel just before going to bed. You won't be able to put it down.

Be cautious of reading a Lady Justice novel in a public place. Your outbreaks of giggles and guffaws may disturb those around you.

TESTIMONIALS

"This book marks the first time a mystery story has made me laugh out loud. I laughed until tears were running, and my sides ached! I laughed so hard that my husband came to see if I was OK." Beverly B. Independence, Mo.

"An excellent book. It is hilarious with numerous 'one-liners' that made me laugh aloud and brought tears to my eye in laughter." Dan, La Porte, Indiana.

"This book is laugh-out-loud funny, on par with today's most popular writers." Marilyn D. Santa Clara, California.

"Very funny and fast-paced. Exactly how I love a mystery. I actually got choked up I laughed so hard yesterday." Rose, Rockton, Illinois.

 

YOUR CHOICES

If you're feeling down in the dumps, you can spend $265.00 for a prescription of Cymbalta, (If you're lucky and you have insurance, your co-pay would be about $50.00)

OR

You can purchase the complete six volume set of Lady Justice mystery/comedy novels for the same $50.00

Buy the prescription, take it once and it's gone, or buy a set of books you can enjoy and laugh with over and over again and share with your family and friends.

Make the healthy choice.

Laughter is indeed the best medicine!

To Order

Go To

BooksByBob 

© 2011 Robert Thornhill


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on November 3, 2011
Last Updated on November 3, 2011
Tags: laugh, humor, novel, medicine

Author

Robert Thornhill
Robert Thornhill

Independence, MO



About
Award-winning author, Robert Thornhill, began writing at the age of sixty-six and in three short years has penned thirteen novels in the Lady Justice mystery/comedy series, the seven volume Rainbow Ro.. more..

Writing