Monologue Numero Duo

Monologue Numero Duo

A Stage Play by Charlie
"

Another monologue I wrote. Super short, but enjoy. THIS IS IN NO WAY TRUE!!

"
I had an older brother. His name was Jared, and I loved him so much. After my mother died, he got really depressed. We didn’t have money for therapy or medicine, so we tried to help him on our own. Everyday after school, I would get on the bus and ride home. When I got to my stop, I would rush off the bus into my house. Everyone would be laughing at me from inside the bus, laughing at the funny way I ran or how I was such a chicken for trying to get away. They never knew that I was running inside to make sure Jared hadn’t killed himself. One day as I ran inside and called his name, there was no answer. I went up to his room, and there he was. Hanging from the ceiling with a noose around his neck. After that, I still ran off the bus, hoping, just hoping, that when I called his name he would respond.

© 2011 Charlie


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

no, i did the other one for drama. this one was too short.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i really like this one. i didnt hear your other one though...

Posted 12 Years Ago


that was really creepily awesome

Posted 12 Years Ago


o.o
that
was
amazing
you do this for drama?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2011
Last Updated on May 29, 2011

Author

Charlie
Charlie

Studio City, CA



About
Dark, sarcastic, I don't know you but I probably don't like you. The razor moves along her wrist like a river, so peacefully, as that red water starts to escape, its hard to make it stop. more..

Writing
Remember Me Remember Me

A Poem by Charlie


"Screw Up" "Screw Up"

A Story by Charlie