Day Thirty

Day Thirty

A Chapter by frozensakura

Day thirty:
Wednesday, July 18th
wow today was interesting. I went to practice and saw my ex-best friend, my cousin; she was making me so mad and talking s**t. I actually thought we were going to start fighting. When I got home I went for my usual run around the river, hoping to avoid her. She juss happened to driver right passed that part of the river. She saw me crying but kept driving. Later I get a text from her sister asking me if I am ohhkay. I juss told her I was fine and let it go as that. My whole run I was crying because of the whole situation with my cousin... I miss the way we used to be, best friends. Later that night I checked my phone and as I did I got a call from my cousin, I answered thinking it was her sister. She said hi don’t hang up please and started to cry. I don't know why but I listened to what she had to say. She immediately started to put the blame on me. I was not going to let her blame me for dating the love of my life. I started yelling over the phone and my dad ran to my door... he wanted to know what was going on. I hung up the phone and walk two houses down and started pounding on her door until she opened it. When she did I pushed her inside and continued with yelling at her... my aunty kicked us outside at 11:00pm because we were too loud. we still yelled and yelled until she said something that didn't fly with my... I grabbed her and pushed her to the ground and started hitting her she came back and hit my stomach piercing and I double over. I got right back up and didn't let her know it hurt. We both eventually stopped. And finally we started to talk without yelling... mostly because we had no voice left. It went pretty good after that we told each other everything that was bothering us. We were finally getting along like we used to. finally I brought up the fact that I was told her and Austin were together... she told me that in was a joke that Austin tried to make me jealous... what the f**k! I asked her why he would do that... she said that Austin’s best friend told Austin that we were dating and he got jealous and mad at me so he thought he would say that he was dating my best friend. I told her that I would never do that. And then I asked her why she didn't tell me about this joke if she knew about it and it wasn't true... she knew I was going to be mad. she juss apologized and said that she thought that I was dating Austin’s best friend... why didn't people juss ask me instead of trying to ask everybody else... it would have saved a lot of wasted time being mad at each other over something that wasn't even true.


Why do the people that hurt you get to be happy, they should be the ones hurting...



© 2012 frozensakura


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on July 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

frozensakura
frozensakura

Riverbank, CA



About
names athena. middle names dayana, so ppl end up calling me day, dai, die-die, etc. So, feel free to call me Dayana ^_^ lawlz itz teh name i use 4 mi fbook nd vampirefreakz O.e so if u want, u can fri.. more..

Writing
0 0

A Chapter by frozensakura