Day Thirty One

Day Thirty One

A Chapter by frozensakura

Day thirty one:
Thursday, July 19th
Wow another interesting day... I had to talk Austin and try to explain that I would never date his best friend. I had call him and asked him if we could talk in person... we met at the high school rite before football and cheer practice. When I walked up he was sitting at a table with his head down. I didn't tell him what I wanted to talk about because he would not have wanted to listen. He looked up at me and I saw he had tears in his eyes. He thought I was going to tell him that I was dating someone. I told him that I wasn't seeing anyone... and I told him that I was not dating his best friend and I would never do that to him. At first he didn't want to believe me, but then I asked him why he thought I was. After that he realized that I wasn't lying. I asked him why he said that he was dating my best friend and I was a little more understanding about it... but that still didn't make it right and I was mad. I was also mad that he didn't juss ask me if it was true instead he tried to get back at me and make me jealous.

When you get put in the middle of things and you don't know what’s going on...



© 2012 frozensakura


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on July 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

frozensakura
frozensakura

Riverbank, CA



About
names athena. middle names dayana, so ppl end up calling me day, dai, die-die, etc. So, feel free to call me Dayana ^_^ lawlz itz teh name i use 4 mi fbook nd vampirefreakz O.e so if u want, u can fri.. more..

Writing
0 0

A Chapter by frozensakura