Day Forty One

Day Forty One

A Chapter by frozensakura

Day forty one:
Sunday, July 29th
What an awesome but scary day. I got up and went to church. And when I came home I didn't do anything ... at all. I was so bored all day. Later at night my cousin called me and asked if I was still going to stay the night at her house. I was like yess. So I went to her house and we got bored to we called a few guys from around the corner to hangout. We stuffed our bed with clothes borrowed my other cousins extensions and stuffed an arm of a sweat shirt. We did great! Then we went into the front guest room and climbed through the window. The guys were waiting outside by the street. We headed do to the river and juss hanged out. A few hours later we walked over to the park and we all fell asleep on the play equipment. We got home rite before my auntie got up for work. By the time we got laying in bed she opened our door to check on us. We pulled the whole thing off and had so much fun.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.





© 2012 frozensakura


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on August 3, 2012
Last Updated on August 3, 2012


Author

frozensakura
frozensakura

Riverbank, CA



About
names athena. middle names dayana, so ppl end up calling me day, dai, die-die, etc. So, feel free to call me Dayana ^_^ lawlz itz teh name i use 4 mi fbook nd vampirefreakz O.e so if u want, u can fri.. more..

Writing
0 0

A Chapter by frozensakura