Chapter i

Chapter i

A Chapter by frozensakura
"

Jessyka thinks she told a harmless lie, but when the lie gets out of hand she loses her family. Will her lie tear her family apart or bring them closer? Will she reveal truth to save someone she loves

"
November 5, 2011


Dear Jessyka,

How are you? I am doing well. I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you, can you believe it has been six years since the last time I saw you. I remember that day like it was just yesterday; that cold, wet foggy morning. I just wish I would have had the chance to say goodbye. I was only ten, I didn't understand what was about to happen.


It was really early, I remember waking up to a strange man’s voice, and I knew it wasn't daddy's, the strange man's voice echoed through the house. Where was daddy? I was so scared I wanted to cry, but I knew if I cried I would wake up Wezzie, she was laying asleep beside me. I listened for a while trying to hear what the strange man was saying, then I heard mama's voice. I cried out "mommy", mama came into the middle bedroom where I was hiding Wezzie and me underneath the covers, she said "it's alright now just go back to sleep everything will be aright" then she walked away. Still I laid there and tried to listen to what the strange man was saying, suddenly the echo of the man’s voice stopped, and no longer could I hear mamas voice. The silence made me cringe farther under the covers. Next I saw the strange man walk passed my room, he was fair skinned, average height, and had brown hair. As he stopped in front of my room, I noticed something shinny, the strange man was a police officer. I hear the officer whispering to someone in the next room, he was talking to you. Once again I saw the officer walk past my room. I heard the front door squeak as it opened then slam shut. The officer left.


I guess I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up it was all over. Maybe I just had a bad dream, everything seemed normal. I walked into the kitchen I saw Aunt Nancy, when did she get here I wondered, she never come to visit. After pondering over that a while I went to mom’s room to say good morning, she was crying. I tried to comfort her best I could but she wanted to be left alone. On my way back to the kitchen I saw Wezzie, she was going to get breakfast, I helped her get her breakfast, and then it was my turn. When I was done I went to see what you were doing. You were packing. I still didn't understand yet. I thought you were just going to your moms for the weekend like you sometimes did, and we would pick you up on Sunday like always.


Mom had a doctor’s appointment,  she wanted me to go. So I did. You left that day, by the time I got home you were already gone. I remember being really upset that you left without saying goodbye. I still didn't know you weren't coming back.



© 2011 frozensakura


Author's Note

frozensakura
Any mistakes; grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Moar!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I so want to know where Jessyka went and what the police officer was doing and all this stuff. A wonderful way to hook someone.

Posted 12 Years Ago


interesting i cant wait to read more

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2011
Last Updated on December 15, 2011


Author

frozensakura
frozensakura

Riverbank, CA



About
names athena. middle names dayana, so ppl end up calling me day, dai, die-die, etc. So, feel free to call me Dayana ^_^ lawlz itz teh name i use 4 mi fbook nd vampirefreakz O.e so if u want, u can fri.. more..

Writing
0 0

A Chapter by frozensakura