Day Eight

Day Eight

A Chapter by frozensakura

Day eight:
Tuesday, June 26

Wow today was crazy. I went to Uncle Doug's funeral. I did ohhkay until the military did their gun shots and folded the American flag and presented it to his family. Instead of going to the reception I came home to help plan my papa’s memorial. We decided to treat his memorial as a celebration of his life rather than grieving over his death. Sure we are still going to be sad but we want to remember the good times we shared with him. Tomorrow I have to drive up to the cemetery and fill out papers for his celebration of life. Also tomorrow I really need to try to go to practice, I am sure my team understands but I don't want to let them down. I am so glad to have my friends, they stand by me through thick and thin... and no matter what time of night they are there to listen. I love you guys!


When your heart is hurting, its kinda like being blind... you don't see the people that are there for you.


© 2012 frozensakura


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh this is such a great line,

"When your heart is hurting, its kinda like being blind... you don't see the people that are there for you."

Beautiful. :) and well Happens.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

frozensakura

11 Years Ago

thank you!
stay strong

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2012
Last Updated on June 27, 2012


Author

frozensakura
frozensakura

Riverbank, CA



About
names athena. middle names dayana, so ppl end up calling me day, dai, die-die, etc. So, feel free to call me Dayana ^_^ lawlz itz teh name i use 4 mi fbook nd vampirefreakz O.e so if u want, u can fri.. more..

Writing
0 0

A Chapter by frozensakura