Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Day Nine

Day Nine

A Chapter by frozensakura

Day nine:
Wednesday, June 27th

Today as a little bit harder but I managed. I went to the cemetery fill out all the necessary paper work and I was on my way. Later, I convinced myself to go to practice. While I was at practice, my cousin did her best to upset me and well she did. I have put up with her and her crap for too long. I am doing my best to move on from last week and she keeps on bringing it back up in the rudest ways possible. I was very angry and my hands closed into fists as I approached her. I was about to swing when coach came to her rescue and split us up. As she walked away she flipped me off and the first thing that came to mind was my papa. Anytime anyone would flip him off him would come back with you can give me the bird but I will give you the whole bouquet. It never made any since to anyone that didn't know him, but to family and friends we knew exactly what he meant. So I looked at her and gave her the whole bouquet and although coach didn't understand, my cousin did. My cousin and I were both old enough to know that when someone gets the whole bouquet, whatever was going on is over and it is not to be brought up again. After that she didn't have much to say. I hope it stays that way.


Whats tough now, makes you strong later.


© 2012 frozensakura


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That shows how decent she is, how much things are important to her.
I like her.. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2012


Author

frozensakura
frozensakura

Riverbank, CA



About
names athena. middle names dayana, so ppl end up calling me day, dai, die-die, etc. So, feel free to call me Dayana ^_^ lawlz itz teh name i use 4 mi fbook nd vampirefreakz O.e so if u want, u can fri.. more..

Writing
0 0

A Chapter by frozensakura