The day it was supposed to happen

The day it was supposed to happen

A Chapter by Brandon Overstreet
"

The first chapter of the happenings.

"

This was the day it was supposed to happen. December 21, 2012. The day the Mayans predicted the world to end. I woke at 2 am and nothing happened. So since nothing happened I went back to bed. I woke again at 7 am and still nothing happened. This time I stayed up. I went to make a cup of coffee as I do every morning. But then I realized that my mother didn't leave me any. I made a pot and turned on the TV. The news was talking about the day the world was supposed to end. I turned it off and said to myself, "If only they knew."

I got on my twitter and read my followers tweets. Their tweets were all about the world ending. This s**t was annoying now. I told myself, "This s**t better f*****g stop."

I went outside and thought about what to write. That's when I saw it. That's when I saw the hole in the sky. The hole, the hole, that's all I could think about.  The time I saw the hole. I saw what was supposed to happen. I ran Inside and wrote about my findings. This was supposed to be a hoax, wasn’t it? I thought to myself again, “The end, it can’t be the end, can it?”

I ran out to get pictures of it, but it was gone. The hole that I saw, the hole that I was writing about, GONE, “The hell?”

“How did the Mayans of all people, predict the end of the world, How does this happen?”

I saw the news and they saw something too but it was gone. This was the same thing that I saw earlier. This was the beginning of the end. This was the day the world was going through the happenings.

Oh I forgot to properly introduce myself.  My name is Alex. I am 16 years old. I go to St. Yinus Catholic High School. I am a sophomore. I was held back a year for fighting. This is the day the world ends.

“The world end? How stupid can I be? The world can’t end now; I just got my life on track.” This is the day. This is the day that made me worry. This is the day that I was fretting for a month.

This was the day. This was the day. This was the day. This was the day that the Mayans predicted 600 years ago. This was the day the Mayans predicted. This was the day the Happenings started. This was the day the Happenings began.



© 2012 Brandon Overstreet


Author's Note

Brandon Overstreet
Ignore grammar errors,just tell me what you think
I know it's short
Sorry About that

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Brandon, there are a few sentences that I don't think make sense the way they are structured but all together, it's a great chapter it has great descriptions and sensory feelings. It flows extremely well and has i good plot. I can't wait for another chapter to read. (ps- LOVE THE NAME ALEX!)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 28, 2012
Tags: happen, happenings


Author

Brandon Overstreet
Brandon Overstreet

St.Charles, MO



About
I am 14 years old. I love to write and read. I'm also a band geek. I play football and baseball. more..

Writing