Clever Girl

Clever Girl

A Story by BowieTsang

Clever girl

  When Yoyo said no to Sarah, Sarah felt mad! She said’’ I give you one more chance, you think about it!’’ Yoyo gave her are funny and relaxed face to Sarah. At last the teacher punished her.

 

  When Sarah arrived home. She told her mum what happened in the school today. But Sarah didn’t tell her mum all the bad things she does to Yoyo. She just told her mum Yoyo didn’t borrow the glue and colour pencil to her, and make funny face to her. And Sarah said to her mum with a unhappy face.

 

  The second day, Yoyo told everyone what Sarah to yesterday. Sarah heard all what Yoyo said. So she use her I-phone4 to called her mum. And after school, her mum came to school and tall to the teacher.

 

  Sarah’s mum said’’ Miss Chan, when yoyo is so mean to other!’’ Miss Chan said’’ Huh….. Yoyo is nice to other, she always help friends and teachers.’’ Sarah mum said’’ No! Yoyo didn’t share things with other, and your Art teacher punished Sarah and didn’t ask me! If Yoyo is good, then why she didn’t Share things with Sarah?’’ Miss Chan said’’ Then I will talk to Yoyo and Sarah tomorrow.’     

© 2011 BowieTsang


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011