Leadership

Leadership

A Story by Braden Freeman
"

Just a piece from my book.

"

Leadership, as far as I am concerned, is a synonym for love. Buddha was such a great leader because he was in direct contrast to hate. He spread his message of love far and wide, even across the wealthy areas, where people thought they had better things to do than worry about emotions and the inner world. And even though he himself was wealthy, he gave that life up to serve people who were suffering--people who were in such need of service. Buddha was a leader motivated by love.


Love was Buddha's means, but love was also Buddha's end. Love is what gave him his courage and strength, but love was also what he expressed, ultimately uniting people across his country. He knew once he became an enlightened being that he could not keep his love to himself. He had to share his love--it was bubbling up inside of him.


We do not have to be a famous person or a Buddha to share our love with the world. We all come into this world with hearts full of love, and if we forget this fact, if we forget to share our love, we may risk losing it all together. So, I would encourage you, my friends, to put your love into everything you do. There are many great writers who express their love through their craft. Other people may better express themselves face to face. The method is not important: the important thing is love is given to the world as a free gift.    

© 2015 Braden Freeman


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eternal truth conveyed in this wonderful write! The message is excellent! Well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Braden Freeman

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much. Nice to meet you.
Indra Neil

8 Years Ago

You are welcome! Nice to meet you too!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 29, 2015
Last Updated on July 29, 2015
Tags: Leadership, Love, Buddha

Author

Braden Freeman
Braden Freeman

Calgary, SW, Canada



About
I live a simple life in Calgary, Alberta. I currently work with the homeless. I want to make the world a better place, and writing is one way compassionate beings uplift the human race. more..

Writing
Nature Nature

A Story by Braden Freeman