I've seen that Face

I've seen that Face

A Poem by Brandee D. Hack
"

Him and Her.

"

I've just seen the face of her. Then the way he walks...it makes me think. She weighs heavy on my mind. Yet he is the most amazing person I have ever met. She loves when I speak sweet lullaby's to her. He loves when I watch the stars flost by and graze the air, just laying on our picnic blanket together. She loves to tell me Je taime mon cheri. He tells me I make him the most happiest man in the world. She teases me with her long lock's flowing down her back. He tempts me with his sweet laughter, it just simply makes a sparkling and serendipidous moment that could last forever.

 

...and you are in my heart.

© 2010 Brandee D. Hack


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It feels devious... :) I like the two first sentences, how it immediately smashed the two loves together providing the 'mystery' from the start.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was soft and blissful. I agree with coyote the tense confused me at first, but I got use to it. Overall a very romantic and beautiful piece of writing...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Poem is very beautiful. I like the kind and gentle story in your words. The tenses confuse me. But I like the desire and love in your words. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2010
Last Updated on May 19, 2010

Author

Brandee D. Hack
Brandee D. Hack

Ireland Co.



About
Hello all. My name is Brandee. I have wrote many different genres of writings for many years. I hope that by putting it up that that will help me get some feedback and constructive criticism. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


lay me down lay me down

A Poem by Emily B


Dollar Movies Dollar Movies

A Poem by Robin