A Kind Writer from Berlin

A Kind Writer from Berlin

A Story by Brandee D. Hack
"

A Story from the Heart...and well a bit more than that honestly.

"
I remember the days I spent, tethered to my computer. I would see everything from his eyes. Those Israeli-German eyes. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks about those days when he would talk to me at night/morning. I suppose the time zones changed things.
I always remember when he would say sweet words to me. He was very kind and charming. I hate that I have lost a friend. He was on my mind today. So I went to Mass and lit a candle and set my prayers at bay. 
My Lord is kind and I know he will find a way to let my friend know...that he is always in my heart, and forever engraved in my soul.
I hope one day I can meet him. Just talk face to face. Tell him that I have always missed him, even though we made our space.
We live in two different worlds...sometimes I am positive that I am too young. But then I think back to precious memories and knots left undone. We always had a great skill, the two of us - a pair. But then that big "Peche a la Mer"...well, that tore us apart.
It was that or the sea between our hearts, truly a sorrowful tale. When I lost my bestest friend to the belly of a technological whale. 
I hope he gets along well, I always miss him too much. Sometimes I swear I can hear him, in the traffic of Berlin and the rush...yet then I see the Christmas tree...it's filled with unmentionables that made me smile. Then...I too, I think of my heart and memories forever scattered.
This Kind Writer from Berlin, he has captured my heart so. I wish one day to meet him. Kiss him on the cheek - for times forgotten - and certainly tell him so.
He changed my life for the better. Kicked me in the right direction, yet he was always there to pick me up, and keep me held up in his perfection.
So the story of my kind writer from Berlin, it will simply never end. But then where all stories have an end...I find that a brand new story begins.

© 2010 Brandee D. Hack


Author's Note

Brandee D. Hack
If my Kind Writer from Berlin reads this message...please message me or something. It would mean the world to me. -hugs and kisses-

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is simply beautiful. Very moving and very sweet...touching. As I read through it a second time, I began to feel the meter, the flow and the rhyme. I didn't notice it the first time through. It was like softly singing a song. Very beautiful indeed.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this write, it is beautiful, well done, and thank you for your kind reviews too :D I hope you're having a great summer. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 17, 2010

Author

Brandee D. Hack
Brandee D. Hack

Ireland Co.



About
Hello all. My name is Brandee. I have wrote many different genres of writings for many years. I hope that by putting it up that that will help me get some feedback and constructive criticism. .. more..

Writing