Hold on

Hold on

A Poem by Brandon Oliver Losier

Have you ever wondered about how to move on, when everything seems to being breaking?
When, with every step you take, you realize your heart won't stop aching?
And you know that whatever was promised you, was all them faking,
and lying, and it left you crying, dying inside to the point where you're so cold you're shaking.

You just need to know, need an answer, need some closure to this agonizing pain,
But don't go in circles, don't hide and try and shove it down, you'll end up insane.
Trust me, hold on, keep walking. We're here to hold your hand and to make it plain,
that we care about you, that we understand where you are, because we were there and just the same.

Keep holding on to me, keep holding on with what strength you have, don't let your will bend.
Maybe there is a cyclone tearing away at your heart, but please hold on, don't be sucked into the wind.
These tears stream down my face for us both, because broken hearts haunt us both, and we need to mend.
Love will find us, or we'll find it. But for now, let it out, because we still hurt over a shattered end.

© 2013 Brandon Oliver Losier


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

a young poet with talent ! next time try the couplet, it is very hard to sustain a rhyme over four lines...
look forward to reading more...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2013
Last Updated on June 1, 2013

Author

Brandon Oliver Losier
Brandon Oliver Losier

Terre Haute, IN



About
Hi, I'm Brandon. I am a 20 years old, attending my second year of college and aspiring to be an English Major. If you have any questions about writing, and requests, any suggests, just get ahold of me.. more..

Writing