The Life of Rachel Misinico

The Life of Rachel Misinico

A Story by lots fo love ♥

One night Rachel was born. She was the worlds fattest baby. She weighed 9,743,895.00001 pounds. When she was two her parents were very fed up with her because whenever they bought a puppy for her poor unfortunate brothers, Nate and Rab, she would eat it. When she was three she had been in trouble with the police 572 times. Mosy of which was when she was one. They were for murder. When she was four years old she joined a religiouse cult. They met every week for practice. I started with tango dancing and ended with the cutting of an earlobe of an unfortunate bypasser. Rachel was the leader and ate the lobe for dinner. When she was five she went to jail, again because fo mutalation of the living body. She ate all the cult members. She got relesed when she was six. She ate the new puppy Barney. And the old one Bumppercars. On her seventh birthday she ate Nate and Rab. When she was eight she murdered her parents and drank the blood. Then she was on the streets. Then she went to jail. When she was eleven she killed the president and ruled America. Now she is thirteen and rules the world. If you say the word What she will eat you, for now she is a declared canible. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SHE IS EATING MY LEEEEEEG!!!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!! (I am now dead) 

© 2008 lots fo love ♥


Author's Note

lots fo love ♥
i was messing around with my friend and we were writing stories of each others lives. her is the 1 i did of her (names have been changed for good reasons) it is completly crazy and uterly weird but i dont care.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol! Really funny! ;p

Posted 13 Years Ago


wowwwww this is really random, ahha and super funny.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Funny....

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2008
Last Updated on September 7, 2008

Author

lots fo love ♥
lots fo love ♥

NJ



About
uuh i like neon colors, skinny jeans, photography, guys with long eyelashes, black hair, ipod, s green monsters, daydreamin, tyedye jeans, nerdy glasses, black and white pictures, scary movies, black .. more..

Writing