Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by lots fo love ♥

     "Lizzy, wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP LIZZY!!!"

     "What do you want, Sam?" I said in a mumbled voice. I hated being woken up.

     "Hurry! Dad's coming!"

My 16 year old body jumped right out of my green, tattered blaket and onto the cold hardwoood floor of my 6 year old brother, Sam, and I's bedroom. Our father was a drug adicted, now going to the opuim den maybe twice a day. He also has girls over every nigh. The ones who sell their bodies to get more drugs. He started when mom was killed in a shooting outside of Lung Wan's Chinees Food place. See we live in the ghetto neighborhood of New York. When dad gets mad he hits us. Hard. When Sam was three dad hit him so hard I had to carry him to the nearest hospital. We said he fell out of a tree.

     I started to make the bed right away. Even though Sam is younger than me he always seems to be ready before me, and manages to get most of my stuff ready too.

     I had just finished the bed when our curtain door swung open. My father a big fat strong man walked in. He had a half naked slinky woman on his arm, carresing his bare chest. He shrugged her off  "Go wait in my room Cassandra." his gruff voice rumbled in a low roar. He grabbed her rear on the way out. I hate the way he treats woman. Like we are only for two things: sex, and well sex. That is all he ever does besides smoke whatever he is on all day. When I get married I will never let my husband treat me this way.

     He slowoy scans the room with his dark, menacing eyes until they finally land on me ans Sam. I knew he'd been smoking and well doing it because he reeked of heroin, and inner essence. I disgusted me and I tried to hide a wrinkle of my nose.

     "Very good, very good. I see you have cleaned up Haven't we?" He let  out a laugh. Then it stared he lunged toward Sam, but Sam was to quick and as soon as the doorway was open he bolted out. Dad let out a loud, angry roar.  The he swuing his massive fist at my head. I ducked just in time, but the hairy fingers grabbed my hair. He had me now. I went limp wiating fo his next swing. I was on my feet now, almost as tall as him, but no match for his wieght. He threw me againts the wall, and my head hit the corner. A cry escaped my mouth. He seemed to like that. He stood me up agian, but this time he didn't hurt me. Instead his hungry eyes devored my body. I'm slender, tall, and am not very attractive in my piont of view. I have never seen a mirror, but sometimes I look in puddles, and what I see does not suprise me. My hair is long and dark, too darks for my pale complexture. My face is soft, and I'd have to say the most attractive thing is my eyes. The are semi-large, rimmed with dark, long lashes. The color is different for each eye. My right isblue with little specks of black, and my left is green with specks of gold. 

     The cold breath of his on my face woke me back up into reality. I know what he is going to do. His grimey hane started to take my top off. One that is on the floor he starts with my skirt. I am usually strong, never crying in front of anone, but I am weeping now. I don't want to lose my virginity to my father! Sam hears my agony and rund back into the room with a bat. My skirt falls to the floor I am bare now having no money for undergarmnts. Sam is fast. He runs screaming a battle cry and wacks dad in the back of his head. He turns, and i scurry over to the bed to grab the crowbar hidden there. I slowly slip it out, and WHAM! Dad falls to the floor deafeted.

     "Come on, come on! Before he wakes up!" Sam yells. I grab my clothes, his life savings, and run out the door behind Sam.

    

    

 



© 2009 lots fo love ♥


Author's Note

lots fo love ♥
ignore the spelling and grammer mistakes please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i was going to say spelling mistakes but nevermind that (see above)
besides that I LOVED IT!!!!!!!
it shows an intersting side of u but is well written with great description
the pace of the story was just....PERFECT!!!!
GOOD JOB MEGGO

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 11, 2009


Author

lots fo love ♥
lots fo love ♥

NJ



About
uuh i like neon colors, skinny jeans, photography, guys with long eyelashes, black hair, ipod, s green monsters, daydreamin, tyedye jeans, nerdy glasses, black and white pictures, scary movies, black .. more..

Writing