God on High

God on High

A Story by TheThaumaturge
"

A story of the heavenly truth above.

"
God sat upon his throne, a white throne with no demonstrations of impurities, nothing on earth was as bright as his cathedra. Its luster shone brighter than the sun in the sky, gleaming with perfection. God, sat on this throne, with gleaming white cloth, just as pure as the throne, for his impeccable power and infinite aura. His crown beamed brighter than all the rest; it lit up the heavens, for he is its sun. Their was no color to the crown, it was even brighter and purer than man can come to explain. God stepped from his throne, his authentic robe gliding over the floor; the angels in the back stood up and bowed with their crests of valor tied to their chests and their bare feet touching the ground, with their own lustrous robes - although to no extent as the one they witnessed. 
God held his hand up, the angels rose and stepped forward, each picking up a golden trumpet that rested beside them. The first angel of the ensemble resembled by his hands covered with white gloves, blew into his trumpet with potency; the note filled the air with spirit and magnificence. The other angels put their trumpets to their lips and blew in to it with the next note. A moment of silence passed,then the song of Majesty was now being played by the heavenly symphony - ringing down to the depths of the earth and the universe.
Next, their was a young man that stood before the throne. He waited eagerly as the being almighty approached. After an insurmountable amount of time - he stood in front of the boy. He spoke the boy´s name - and the ensemble quieted to a halt. God spoke to the boy, "Son." The boys heart beat with great intensity. "You have shown that you are worthy to enter the Celestial kingdom of glory" The boy bowed down as his understanding shook with anticipation.
"You have served me with love and executed my commands with exactness." He paused for a moment, "You have come to a state of true understanding and a perfected perception with the world and universe." He motioned to the boy with his hand to raise - and the boy did, with a great and ecstatic smile present on his face. "I deem you worthy to enter my kingdom and bring a state of peace to the restless souls of the cosmos." And with that, the symphony continued to play its song once more; and the boy threw his arms around God in a state of pure bliss and joy.

© 2018 TheThaumaturge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on December 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 7, 2018
Tags: God, Love, Understanding, Might, Truth, Purity

Author

TheThaumaturge
TheThaumaturge

Grand Terrace, CA



About
I am a writer of truth and adventure. more..

Writing