Pictures and Memories.

Pictures and Memories.

A Story by Julia

I remove the faded memory from my cork board that hung on my wall, and on my heart. Pictures weren’t just taken with a camera, they were seared into your memory forever. You can delete them, burn them, or shred them, but it never erases the fact that they were taken. That’s the beauty of memories. You can forget them, but it doesn’t mean it never happened. When you are reminded, whether it’s a good or bad reminder, you still recall that it happened. I have so many memories planted in my mind, but so much room for more. So, I take snapshots of you and review them over and over, with no intentions of them being deleted. I take recordings of your voice and replay them as if it was a broken record. If I could make an indestructible movie of us, I would in a heartbeat, just so I could show everyone else in the world how amazing it is, and if ever �" was -, to be with you. I would never shred such irreplaceable things. I would never just let them fade away. I could never deny that they happened to me; that you happened to me. It was as impossible as saying that we breathe air, even if we can’t see it. That’s the beauty of love. We can’t see it, but we can feel it. That feeling is stained within me, now. My love for you is now a fire in my soul that may ever dim, but it will never be diminished. But, is it alright to wonder, if I will remain as distinct in your memories as you are in mine, or will I fade to the background in your past; unnoticed and forgotten?


© 2010 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on February 17, 2010
Last Updated on February 17, 2010

Author

Julia
Julia

Columbus, GA



About
I'm Julia Aleece Watson. I'm fifteen, and I'm a hopeless romantic. I write novels and I never finish them. more..

Writing
Stars. Stars.

A Poem by Julia


Demons. Demons.

A Story by Julia