Demons.

Demons.

A Story by Julia

I face demons at night. They arise with such sinister smiles upon their face. Their piercing teeth gleaming in the darkness, taunting me. Part of me wants them to close in on me and rip me apart. The other part just wants them to go away. The other part wants them the disappear in the gleaming light from heaven. But my heaven has not come. My heaven is too far into the distance for me to reach before the demons grab ahold of me and pull me down into the far depths of my own Hell that I have imagined for myself. There was no guardian angel coming to protect me. No one to fight the demons away. No matter how much I fought them off, they kept coming. They multiplied and cloned themselves until I can’t see any light at all, until I can’t even gasp for one breathe of air to fulfill my lungs needs. The demons are filled with my past. There are more from my present. The largest group is in my future. There are so many for the future, I cannot see one speck of brilliance in it. Not an once of humanity left. I am blind to all that is hopeful now. But hope is only what we want it to be. Meaning, it does not exist anywhere but our minds. I cannot see it, I cannot touch it. And what is left of my feelings, can not feel it. The demons continue to close in on me. Their stabbing claws, scratching at my skin barely brushing it. They grow closer. Their nails are cutting into my flesh, now. One grasping at my arm, and one tearing into my leg. They rip me apart, piece my piece. The darkest one, the one whom keeps out my love, ends me with the destruction of my heart.

© 2010 Julia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great writing style. You have a natural talent for this, I can tell. You should continue.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
1 Review
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on March 12, 2010

Author

Julia
Julia

Columbus, GA



About
I'm Julia Aleece Watson. I'm fifteen, and I'm a hopeless romantic. I write novels and I never finish them. more..

Writing
Stars. Stars.

A Poem by Julia


Traitor Tears Traitor Tears

A Story by Julia