Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

A Chapter by Brianaswriting
"

whatever she wants

"

  Two and a half hours later I found myself in a crowded movie theater. My biggest fear was getting caught. I'm not 18 yet so Carly and I are using our fake ID cards tonight. Once we sat in our seats and began eating candy, popcorn, and drinking soda I couldn't help but thank Carly for having a mom who let's her do anything she wants. Carly and her mom Mrs.Davis are cool. Mrs.Davis let's Carly do whatever she wants to do. Hey Mrs.Davis was the one who got us the ID cards in the first place, sometimes I wish my mom was that easygoing until I remember Carly could be out on the side of the road drunk and unconscious and her mother wouldn't know. 

    Carly could tell how anxious I was so she recommended I take deep breaths. And as soon as I took in a gulp of stale air I saw Natalie carrying all the food she could. Behind Natalie was Carly and Zac. 

 "Well look at that," I muttered. Carly noticed them and suggested we leave...but no we couldn't just punk out and leave after all the trouble it caused us just to get in.  Natalie put down the food pointed at us, in return Delia told her to clean up the three jelly beans she dropped. During the middle of the movie Delia sent Natalie to pour grape soda on me. I rushed out the theater and sat on the movie theater's bathroom floor. As soon as I began squeezing the soda out of my shirt Zac came in. 

 "You and those girls don't get along very well."

"Oh no were best friends man," Zac let out a big laugh and pat me on the back.

  Zac left after he asked if I would be okay. Carly entered the bathroom afterward to give support, and gossip. We spent so much time chatting in the bathroom that we missed the ending of the movie. When the janitor came to clean up he shouted at Carly because it was the men's room and hit her butt with a broom! We arrived home at 11:59. Watching the clock tick made my stomach do flips and hurtles. Carly and Mrs.Davis dropped me off and I ran into the house like a maniac. Mom was in her room sleeping when I got upstairs. It was a crazy night to be truthful, I won't do this ever again unless it's for Zac. I couldn't stop thinking about how Zac said we all have enemies. I've wanted to kill those girls since the moment we met. I was a mellow person before Delia and I were introduced I didn't transform into a half vampire half werewolf until she made me mad. Mom never told me about the past she didn't think it was necessary for me to know my parents are strange mythical creatures.

  I turned on my laptop, and immediately I received four emails from Carly saying she found out Zac's phone number. Before I told her not to send it his number was on my screen mocking me. I didn't want to call him and create the ultimate awkward moment. I had a strong feeling in my gut that she was texting him at this very moment.



© 2012 Brianaswriting


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on September 19, 2012
Last Updated on September 19, 2012


Author

Brianaswriting
Brianaswriting

NJ



About
In a place where it's IDEAL to be REAL, we fall for those with hearts of STEEL, an idle body is no big DEAL, and dreams are fusions of what the mind FEELS. more..

Writing