Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

Chronicles of a Special Teenage Boy

A Chapter by Brianaswriting
"

My apologizes were sincere.

"
 I blacked out so quickly, that I instantly forgot who Delia was...I considered it a blessing not a curse. If she wasn't oblivious to me for so long, then my werewolf senses would've been doing more than just tingling. I smiled happily, and asked Mattie who the girl standing beside him was. 
  "Your not funny remedial boy. You know who I am," Delia began her rant. I felt very bad, I honestly had know idea who she was. Delia "knew" I was "joking" so she kept raising her voice. I got out of Mattie's soft bed, and rubbed my eyebrow in confusion. Delia took the situation to seriously when Mattie, and Daisy started to laugh uncontrollably. I took her by the hand, and apologized...my apologizes were sincere. Of course she called me a fraud. I was so afraid, her scowl was dark. Daisy, and Mattie weren't didn't notice how frightened I was so they kept giggling. Delia got closer, and closer to me...she was so close that when she yelled I could hear her breathing.
 It was obvious that she was about to do something to me...but nobody knew what that something was. Delia planted her hand on my chest, and struck me across the face. I suddenly regained my memory...I knew who she was. I jumped up, and my fangs shot down. Delia backed up in fright. That didn't stop me. I got on all fours, and practically destroyed Mattie's entire room. I opened each door to see what room Delia was hiding in, I found her on the bathroom floor sobbing. 
 My claws were as sharp as a knife, and my eyes were red and orange like a bursting flame. I choked Delia and put my paw over her mouth so Mattie wouldn't find us. 
 "Don't worry Natalie will pick out a lovely casket," I whispered to her. I widened my mouth, and got ready to chomp down! As soon as my fang cut a piece of her sweet skin my secret love Chris entered the bathroom, and tried to pull me away. Chris was successful, but I...I mistakenly bit him instead of Delia. 


© 2012 Brianaswriting


Author's Note

Brianaswriting
:D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on October 28, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012


Author

Brianaswriting
Brianaswriting

NJ



About
In a place where it's IDEAL to be REAL, we fall for those with hearts of STEEL, an idle body is no big DEAL, and dreams are fusions of what the mind FEELS. more..

Writing